SASS Wire Forum

US OPEN WED NITE

Fannie Kicker

Acording to my map program 154 isa better road for the most part.....looks likes it takes ya right in to the center of town. Just turn right on 4 to the range there are signs for the turnoff.:rolleyes: Bandit

Thanks, Doc for tellin Red Eye what to bring. Look forward to seeing all of you. I know more of you wonderful cowboy shooters will be there on Wednesday night. Don't be shy, come on and have food, drink and entertainment. Remember to bring your drink of choice. Coolers are allowed!

I have found that you really can not have too many ribs, if'n anyone else wants to bring ribs go for it, the more the merrier as I see it.

Mine are smoking right now, only able to get 9 slabs on and that will be down to 7 by the time we leave :rolleyes:

Just two more day, see everyone there.

I am SORRY if you can't be here!!!! Looks like we are going to have a really good time.

I am SORRY if you can't be here!!!! Looks like we are going to have a really good time.

Katie, yer in MY RV with MY wife probably gonna be drinkin MY CROWN ROYAL...looks like YOU are gonna be havin a good time! And I'm stuck here at work til Thursday night. :angry: Guess me and Doc will just have some catchin up to do when we get there! Hold the fort down for us.

Cascade Charlie and I are bringing Red Beans & Rice. We would like to know where will you be located. What site # are you staying? So we can find the party and meet new/old friends. :blush:

Tenshot Tammy :wub:

Archived