SASS Wire Forum

US OPEN WED NITE

Fannie Kicker

Several of us who are going to be there early would like to invite everyone to join us for a community style dinner at the campground. If you are interested in joining us, all we ask is that you bring a large main dish [casserole, entree, etc.] and possibly a side dish or dessert to share. Don't forget your beverage of choice. We could fire up a grill or two if you want to grill something. This is not officially part of the match, just a bunch of shooters looking to have a good time! :D If you'd like to join us, please respond here and let us know what kind of food you'll be bringing so everyone can plan accordingly. If you know of someone who doesn't read the Wire, but will be there and would like to participate, please let them know about this dinner. We'll be posting specific time and location closer to Wed. nite.

I am fixing chicken with red beans and rice and corn bread. Hope to see ya there!

P.S. Doc Eells....Crown Royal can be considered a main dish! :P

Several of us who are going to be there early would like to invite everyone to join us for a community style dinner at the campground. If you are interested in joining us, all we ask is that you bring a large main dish [casserole, entree, etc.] and possibly a side dish or dessert to share. Don't forget your beverage of choice. We could fire up a grill or two if you want to grill something. This is not officially part of the match, just a bunch of shooters looking to have a good time! :D If you'd like to join us, please respond here and let us know what kind of food you'll be bringing so everyone can plan accordingly. If you know of someone who doesn't read the Wire, but will be there and would like to participate, please let them know about this dinner. We'll be posting specific time and location closer to Wed. nite.

I am fixing chicken with red beans and rice and corn bread. Hope to see ya there!

P.S. Doc Eells....Crown Royal can be considered a main dish! :P

As if I wasn't jealous enough!

Wish I could be there

Y'all are just gonna have to have enough for me too.

MMMMMMM Crown Royal for dinner and Chicken with Red Beans and Rice for dessert! I might just bring some Crawfish to go with dem dar Red Beans!

Bring lots. It's been said if you have 5 gallons of boiled crawfish and two eaters you have a fist fight.

Rance I can answer that. You and Lacy are welcome anytime.

Well if the LOV Machine is front and center. Anyone who has karaoke Cd's better bring them. I have tried to locate some for Fannie but have not found any. Titus will be there Thursday to take over, I'm sure that when the big party will start.

Fannie, I have been hankering to fix another batch of the soon to be famous Tombstone Ribs. I will throw on a few extras to bring with us. I might even be able to get Lady T to make a batch of her cookies. See everyone Wednesday night.

Mose, save me a spot, The Outlaw express should be arriving early afternoon

Fannie, I have been hankering to fix another batch of the soon to be famous Tombstone Ribs. I will throw on a few extras to bring with us. I might even be able to get Lady T to make a batch of her cookies. See everyone Wednesday night.

Mose, save me a spot, The Outlaw express should be arriving early afternoon

TT my pard

your spot has ben on the list for a while cause i knowed you was commin.

See Ya In Sparta

MOSE

Sounds like fun!!!!!!!! I'll be leaving around 8 a.m. Wed, should arrive around 5 or 6 pm. Not sure what I'll bring, but with me not being a good cook if I wait long enough after the main dish of crown is served I suspect no one will know if it's eatable or not.:unsure::lol:

See ya Soon,

Slick

I'll be bringing whatever looks good at the nearest WAL MART. Just ignore the packaging.

I'll be bringing whatever looks good at the nearest WAL MART. Just ignore the packaging.

King, I doubt they'd turn up their noses at a bottle of Crown and a bucket of chicken.

Sounds like a great party.

As if I wasn't jealous enough!

Wish I could be there

Y'all are just gonna have to have enough for me too.

I hear ya.

Red Beans and Rice. :wub:

Missing this match just keeps getting worse. :( Becasue it's going to be a FUN ONE.

Me 'n' Hatfield orta' be there with SOMETHIN' good ta' eat!

Hey, Mose! If ya' can swing it stick the both of us on posse #10? :unsure::lol:

We and Lorrie are hiding in the weeds til we get a guess at what might be needed. (Got a suggestion yet, Fannie?)We'll be there with something good.

Titus and Fanny,

I pretty sure Hot Dawg Honndo and I (Coyote Kid) should arrive there about 6:30.

Does a case of Coors Lite constitute a main dish or desert?

See all yall there and Happy Trails,

Coyote Kid

As Doc's Bunkhouse and Tavern is a for the weekend bachelor pad, we will bring whatever we happen to buy, pre-cooked from 17th st.! Oh yea, and crown royal, cause this match is sponsored in part by them! Crown Royal that is!

We looked over the offerings and decided on an Oriental Chicken Salad. Good Stuff.

Any of the non-believers out there will welcome a taste of my Powers Irish Whiskey.

And since Copperhead is gonna be there...........it could be karaoke time.

We looked over the offerings and decided on an Oriental Chicken Salad. Good Stuff.

Any of the non-believers out there will welcome a taste of my Powers Irish Whiskey.

And since Copperhead is gonna be there...........it could be karaoke time.

Ya' think a duet is in the offing? :lol::unsure::lol:

Time Out!

WAAAAAH! That's me whining 'cuz I won't be there this year.

Folks, if you live anywhere near, you need to get yourself to Sparta for a memorable time! Thanks y'all for making me feel like family last year.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: ...

Back to the thread and planning.

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of my bffs!

Ain't we always casual Mose? I am so ready. I am not sure what Mean Gun is fixin, I know that Red Eye, my other travel pard for this excursion, was going to bring some ribs, but guess Tn Tombstone got there first. I am getting hungry! And thirsty. Did I mention this match is sponsored in part by Crown Royal!

Fannie and Titus are on their way back from Shootin in the Shade. The Girls will be on their way Tuesday morning. For one of you fellows who don't cook we need ONE person to bring Paper plates and plastic silverware. First one to offer gets the deal of the day. Look forward to seeing Everyone.

Ya' think a duet is in the offing? :lol::unsure::lol:

We could do that! Know any good Merle Haggard?

Hi Guys,

This is our first trip to Sparta. We are coming from the SE and will be coming north on I-24 to I-57. Should we cut over on 13 and take 127 north to 154 or take 154 off of I-57? Looks like 154 from I-57 through Sesser might be a little tight. Any input would be appreciated.

We are on the road and can't wait.

Thanks,

Sixgun Sallie

Archived