SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin 1894 Cowboy II 357

rogerpjr

Yes, I know, it will be probably easier to find chickens with teeth, but I am looking for a Marlin 1894 Cowboy II rifle in 357 caliber with the 24" tapered octagon barrel. If anyone has one they want to part with, let me know. I got cash burning a hole in my pocket and I want to get a rifle before Obama takes any more of it.

Yes, I know, it will be probably easier to find chickens with teeth, but I am looking for a Marlin 1894 Cowboy II rifle in 357 caliber with the 24" tapered octagon barrel. If anyone has one they want to part with, let me know. I got cash burning a hole in my pocket and I want to get a rifle before Obama takes any more of it.

Hmmmmm, lemme give it some thought. My Marlin's sitting in the safe not being used. Except for about a one square inch area on its buttstock where the finish was rubbed off by my pistol while riding in the gun cart, the gun is virtually like new. I prefer shooting my Rossi M92 .45 Colt, stoked with black powder, over the Marlin. Not sure what these guns are bringing nowadays either.

Cleburne

BTT

Rogerpjr,

Ran it by momma. She's against me selling the Marlin. I wasn't too eager anyway, and felt I'd regret moving it if I had. Sorry to disappoint.

Cleburne

Archived