SASS Wire Forum

Computer hacked.

Sometime in the last few days my confuser has been hacked :angry: and the E-mail acct has been taken over. If you have receieved any E-mails from me in the past several days and opened them your computer is probably affected too. The good news is that the fix is reasonably simple. Just change your password for your e-mail access and then notify the folks in your address book

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, also apologize for any inappropriate content which may have been sent you. :blush::blink::blush: If you receive any e-mail from me dated before 1255PM 8/31/11 Delete it without openeing it.

R3B

Seems to be a rash of this stuff lately... :blink:

Keep an eye on your other electronic accounts and such!

Same thing happened to me 'bout three weeks ago.

I changed my email password... next thing I knew my email had been compromised (after the password change) and my checking account drained.

Be alert... and do a very complete scan if you haven't already!

And on the outside chance your antivirus program may have been compromised, you can do a remote scan using TrendMicro's "Housecall." This does not provide ongoing protection, but will find any resident virus infections and quarantine 'em.

Yeah... I got a couple of e-mules but never opened the attachments... Looks like it was going alphabetically through your directory...

Vaya con Dios

GREAT! So does this mean you WON'T send me than 10 million you promised if I gave you my bank acct. number? Next thing I know you'll be telling me those Nigerians won't either.

JHC

I might have got one. Whats your e-mail address?

Archived