SASS Wire Forum

Vintage Suede Leather Jacket with Fringe

Denver Don

I have a Vintage McGregor Suede Leather Jacket with Fringe,

its in excellent shape other than I would tighten up the threads

That hold the Button on. Size tag is Gone but I am sure its a small

probably about a 38 inch chest asking $60.00 Shipped.

I have 2 Cowboy hats Both black Felt one is a cheaper but nice medium size hat With lightning bolts on the Hatband, I have a couple of these they are used and where part of a marching band uniform, Then I have another one that is simular to them but its a Liz Calborne Designer hat ..... nothing special but the tag it has a red hatband that look like snake skin sure its just the patern though, Asking $15.00 on the Hats! shipped free

Pair of Wide Boots size 8 ew

They Look really nice medium Brown, a few skuffs but all in all in good shape, heels, and soles have very little ware, has brass tips on the boots, also have a boot strap decoration that looks like a spur strap with brass concho's will sell them for $40.00 or if ya dont want the spur Straps on em I'll take $35.00 and like the other stuff will ship for free oh yea the S

Just reply back with question. first I want it gets it.

Thanks

Suede Leather Front

Suede Leather Back

Black felt with lightning bolts

Black Felt Liz Claborne

Boots front

Boots Back

boots strap off

What size are the hats? :huh:

Well thats a good question, the one with the lightning bolts on the hat band has a tag marked medium instead of normal size, I am not sure i would say its maybe a 7, and the other one has no size tag just the name brand tag it has to be at least a 7 it is just a bit larger than the first one

I have a Vintage McGregor Suede Leather Jacket with Fringe,

its in excellent shape other than I would tighten up the threads

That hold the Button on. Size tag is Gone but I am sure its a small

probably about a 38 inch chest asking $60.00 Shipped.

I have 2 Cowboy hats Both black Felt one is a cheaper but nice medium size hat With lightning bolts on the Hatband, I have a couple of these they are used and where part of a marching band uniform, Then I have another one that is simular to them but its a Liz Calborne Designer hat ..... nothing special but the tag it has a red hatband that look like snake skin sure its just the patern though, Asking $15.00 on the Hats! shipped free

Pair of Wide Boots size 8 ew

They Look really nice medium Brown, a few skuffs but all in all in good shape, heels, and soles have very little ware, has brass tips on the boots, also have a boot strap decoration that looks like a spur strap with brass concho's will sell them for $40.00 or if ya dont want the spur Straps on em I'll take $35.00 and like the other stuff will ship for free oh yea the S

Just reply back with question. first I want it gets it.

Thanks

Suede Leather Front

Suede Leather Back

Black felt with lightning bolts

Black Felt Liz Claborne

Boots front

Boots Back

boots strap off

Actually that may be a medium (The Jacket) its about a 38 chest so ....

If it's 15.00 for both hats shipped I'll take them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived