SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Possie Please Saddle Up For A Friend

Calamity Kris

I would be much obliged if you could add a friend from work and his family to your prayers.

He and his family returned from a long overdue vacation, the first one since his child was born. His wife fell ill and went to the doctor. A couple of days later, she was hospitalized with the beginning stages of organ failure. When I spoke with him today he said the hospital doctors now believe his wife was given an incorrect cocktail of prescription drugs and that led to liver failure. She is "up there" on the list for a transplant. He just hopes she will make it until one is found. Right now he is the sole caregiver, only wage earner, and sitter for their three year old who can't understand why mommie can't get out of bed and play.

Thank you much,

CK

I talked with my friend today. The good news is his wife is feeling better. The bad news is his wife is feeling better. The problem is if she shows sustained improvement, even just a tiny bit better, the doctors will consider that improvement and she will be knocked down a few rungs on the donor wait list. They all agree she desperately needs a transplant, they just don't agree on how urgent the need is. He was looking very worn and tired from all this stress. He looked much older than someone in his late 20's. Please keep them in your prayers.

Thank you much,

CK

Prayers up from Texas for her and for the doctors taking care of her.God we ask for a healing of this lady and comfort for the family and friends,In your son's holy name,Amen

Please add our prayers for strength, and a complete recovery. Guide the doctors' hands.

Prayers up.

Prayers up. God bless. Sounds like they need lots of prayers and a bit of luck.

Thank you all very much. They are a very nice family. It is really difficult to watch them go through this. I will pass along your prayers and good wishes.

CK

Prayers are on the way!

~EE Taft~

• 2 weeks later...

I would be much obliged if you could add a friend from work and his family to your prayers.

He and his family returned from a long overdue vacation, the first one since his child was born. His wife fell ill and went to the doctor. A couple of days later, she was hospitalized with the beginning stages of organ failure. When I spoke with him today he said the hospital doctors now believe his wife was given an incorrect cocktail of prescription drugs and that led to liver failure. She is "up there" on the list for a transplant. He just hopes she will make it until one is found. Right now he is the sole caregiver, only wage earner, and sitter for their three year old who can't understand why mommie can't get out of bed and play.

Thank you much,

CK

I talked with my friend today. The good news is his wife is feeling better. The bad news is his wife is feeling better. The problem is if she shows sustained improvement, even just a tiny bit better, the doctors will consider that improvement and she will be knocked down a few rungs on the donor wait list. They all agree she desperately needs a transplant, they just don't agree on how urgent the need is. He was looking very worn and tired from all this stress. He looked much older than someone in his late 20's. Please keep them in your prayers.

Thank you much,

CK

They are added.. and it was great meeting y'all... Deja..

Archived