SASS Wire Forum

Guns of August-VIDEOS

Campo Kid

Hey guys,

I've got stages 1-6 from GOA uploaded to my channel.

Here's the link: GOA Videos

Stages 7-12 to come later, and the Man-on-Man videos too. B)

Hope ya' enjoy,

Kid

Please, is this possible to have a copy of the scenarii, mostly the team shot to have an idea for improving our French scenarii.

Thanks

PS I appreciated the speed of the shooters, congratulations to them

Cool vids, thanks for posting them.

If you go to your uploads, you can create play lists, and then add videos from a particular match to a play list for that match. Makes it a bit easier to keep things organized, and you can link to a particular playlist.

Link to my channel so you can see what I'm talking about.

Looking forward to seeing the man on man vids.

Grizz

Please, is this possible to have a copy of the scenarii, mostly the team shot to have an idea for improving our French scenarii.

Thanks

PS I appreciated the speed of the shooters, congratulations to them

I've contacted the friend of mine who wrote the Team Event, and I'll try to get a copy of the scenario to you.

And I'm glad you liked the videos,

Kid

Cool vids, thanks for posting them.

If you go to your uploads, you can create play lists, and then add videos from a particular match to a play list for that match. Makes it a bit easier to keep things organized, and you can link to a particular playlist.

Link to my channel so you can see what I'm talking about.

Looking forward to seeing the man on man vids.

Grizz

Thanks for the idea on the play lists. That would clean my channel up a bit, but it does add a few more clicks if your trying to find a specific video.

Anyway, Thanks for watching, B)

Kid

That Dirty Chris can sure hammer 'em out!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thanks GG!

P.S. Kid - if you make playlists it doesn't move the videos from where they are now in your channel, it just allows people to find videos from a certain match without looking through all of them if they don't want to. I have playlists for the Ohio State match and OVV match, but on my main channel page is still the list of everything.

Hey All,

I just want to give credit where credit is due (imagine that :) (That and I couldn't resist harassing Campo a bit) Campo may have posted.. but his wonderful sister took all the videos.. as well as some pretty awesome pics!

Oh btw, I'm glad you're coming to Tusco and Possum Trot.. how I miss not having someone to pick on! =) Tell Lauren we said hello and can't wait to see her!

Blue :)

Hey All,

I just want to give credit where credit is due (imagine that :) (That and I couldn't resist harassing Campo a bit) Campo may have posted.. but his wonderful sister took all the videos.. as well as some pretty awesome pics!

That's not very friendly... but it is true! :lol:

Oh btw, I'm glad you're coming to Tusco and Possum Trot.. how I miss not having someone to pick on! =) Tell Lauren we said hello and can't wait to see her!

Blue :)

I may not be able to come to Tusco, but I really want to come to Possum Trot!

Kid

I took the good advice of Grizz, and Dirty Chris, and made some play lists. ;)

Do you guys like the option of having the play lists available?

Kid

Great videos Campo and Lauren.

The classic video would have been both of our best SG runs at the side match. Now that would have been a Classic.

Hope we cross paths soon.

..........Widder

The classic video would have been both of our best SG runs at the side match. Now that would have been a Classic............Widder

I know,

It would've so cool to see the tying speed shotgun winners, Congrats again! :D

Campo, thanks for the videos, are you going to the Open? If not I'll see you at the Tennessee State and Possum Trott.Randy

No, I wont be at the Open, hopefully I'll be at Possum Trot though.

See ya' then,

Kid

Archived