SASS Wire Forum

traded

evil dogooder

Ok I keep debating which category to shoot so I decided to make it easier by trading off temptation.

Up for trade. One pair consecutive seriail ss 45 nmv 71/2 barrels stock grips and a pair ofk faux ivory white grips. Have shot one box of factory loaded shells out of each ruger turn line hasn't completely gone around the cylinder yet.

Can email pics if interested. Located in minnesota

Looking for

Spencer either carbine or rifle

1860 Henry rifle

87 12ga

Or s&w replica schofield.

Non sass

223, or 243 deer rifle. I have pins in my back so it has to be light recoil for this years season

Although if you have sonething interesting let me know the worst I can do is say no thank you

Thanks

evil dogooder

Evil,

I have a 1860 Henry 45LC Civil War edition. Shot in one match, can send pictures. Please send picture of NMV to eddie.reddawg@gmail.com

Red Dawg

Pics sent and emailed ya

Evil

I have a Henry in 44-40 never been touched inside, looks and shhots like new? Let me know if you are intrested, thanks :.)

Thanks for the offer but as much as I like the 44-40 I don't. Reload yet and the cost of ammo for it would be prohibitive. I really appreciate the offer though

Respectfully

Evil dogooder

:FlagAm: For your consideration sir. A Browning BAR II Safari in .270. The rifle has had forty rounds down the tube at the range, never carried in the field and looks every bit as new, no box or papers but this rifle is beautiful. Included would be 100 pieces of new brass, over 100 pieces of once fired brass, three boxes of Nosler 130gr. partition bullets, a new set of lyman dies and a Redfield base.

If you have an interest, please let me know and we can discuss the specifics.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

Archived