SASS Wire Forum

For Information only......

Clay Mosby

For those who bemoan the salary and benefits of a Congressman.....

Find another job...there are plenty of folks who will work as hard (or harder) for less.

LL

I don't have not one bit of sympathy for any one of them. I have worked a damn site harder for a lot less and I have the scares and aches and pains to go with it

OK mr. congress critter, lets compare your pay and long hours to that of the average GI serving his or her country as an enlisted or NCO. And ref the "shooting at us" well lets just not go there.

If they have a problem with their salary there's a real easy solution for 'em. <_<

Not to worry.

Members of Congress are exempt from the Securities & Exchange Commission's rules regarding insider trading on the stock market.

A few hot tips from Wall Street (in exchange for future considerations) and they'll all be overnight millionaires.

Not to worry.

Members of Congress are exempt from the Securities & Exchange Commission's rules regarding insider trading on the stock market.

A few hot tips from Wall Street (in exchange for future considerations) and they'll all be overnight millionaires.

Good to hear that they have a means of increasing their income by a few millions . . . :wacko:

Archived