SASS Wire Forum

Goodbye Ruthless

Samuel "Doc" Eells

I just got off the phone with DJ. Ruthless lost the fight to cancer at 11:30 this evening. On DJ's behalf, I can't thank everyone enough for all the love and support. I will let you all know of the arrangements as soon as I can.

I just got off the phone with DJ. Ruthless lost the fight to cancer at 11:30 this evening. On DJ's behalf, I can't thank everyone enough for all the love and support. I will let you all know of the arrangements as soon as I can.

My heart goes out to DJ and his family. She fought the battle as best as anyone could. I'm so glad she is at peace with our Lord. She is dancing on clouds with her eyes wide open and a smile as wide as the horizon. She was taken at too young an age and yet my comfort is in knowing that God needed her and her special talents. We all have a very special angel in heaven watching over us.

KK

PS: Thanks Doc for being there for Dan and Kath and for keeping us all informed. You are a good friend.

Prayers up from Texas for DJ and family and all their friends.We dont know why they are taken but we do know God need cowgirls too.

There is this big lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Our girl has left, she will be sorely missed.

Doc, you have been such a stalwart, and I appreciate more than I can express, all the updates you have given us on Ruthless and DJ. You helped them more than you will ever know, and you helped all of us as well.

Prairie Dawg would be posting right now too, but he is on his way back from California, and his laptop went kaput! He loved Ruthless so.

Skipper

Details on a gathering at a funeral home are not yet available, I will get that info out as soon as I get it. However, per Ruthless' request, on September 24th there will be a "Celebrate My Celebration." This will start with our regularly scheduled monthly match, then move into a memorial and then a full blown party. This will be an all day and into the night event, so campers are welcome. As I get more information, I will pass it along right away.

Your Pard,

Doc Eells

Our condolences to DJ. May the Lord Bless her and bring her peace and give comfort to all her family. Our prayers goes out to DJ and family. We will miss her so dearly.

I.M. Crossdraw and Lady Crossdraw

Sincerest condolences from myself, Schoolmarm and Hatfield and our families. Didn't get to know Ruthless near long or well enough, but we knew what a wonderful lady she was. May the Lord give DJ the strength and comfort he needs and may he lift Kathi up to be with the angels in joy and peace.

Blackwater

I guess it isn't for us to know who and why the Lord chooses to take, but we know Ruthless is in an even better place now. She will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved her. There will always be fond memories of Ruthless in our hearts whenever we think of her, which will be often. May the Lord comfort Dan and be with him in his time of grief. Our deepest and sincerest sympathy for Dan and family.

Pickaway and Josie

DJ,

Words cannot express the sorrow that Pinky and I have right now. May God welcome Ruthless into his loving arms and provide you with the strength and courage that is needed at this time. We will truly miss her...Doc and Pinky

Sorry to say I never had the pleasure of Meeting Ruthless and DJ. I wish that I had. So sorry about your loss DJ, just think she is out of pain and up there with our Lord. She is probably putting a match together right now with all the other Cowboys abd Cowgirls that we have lost! :)

Prayers continue for you!

Painted Filly

This news of her passing breaks our hearts. She was a wonderful person that is going to be greatly missed by our cowboy world. It is such a tragedy that she was taken from us at such a young age. I take comfort that she is now at peace and is no longer suffering. Give our love/thoughts/prayers to DJ and her family in this time of need.

And THANK YOU Doc for being such a great friend to them and to us as the go between.

Blackjack Beeson, CJ, Not So Quick Nick, Just Jamie and Crazy Kate

Good Bye Ruthless..DJ I'm so Sorry for your loss..Doc Thank You.. I have No Words..Your in our prayers..

Crazy Mingo and Sandy Cheeks

Doc, You have been a faithful friend to DJ and Ruthless. I know your heart is broken but Ruthless is up there in the sky teaching them angles to "Cowgirl UP". Thank you for all your post keeping us informed. Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to DJ and Ruthless' family. The Lord's peace be with all of her family and also with you.

Lil and Big Six

I'm thankful her suffering is over. I'm also thankful that I was able to consider her one of my closest friends. She touched the lives of everyone who knew her and we will never forget her.

Ruthless will be greatly missed by the Cowboy community. She was always there for others, and getting the word out when a fellow Cowboy was in need.

DJ, know that the entire CAS community has you and Ruthless in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Doc Eells for being there with strength during this time.

With deepest sympathy,

Longshot Ace

Very sad. My heartfelt condolences to her family and many friends. Hopefully some one will send info so she can be placed on the Memorial Website.

Archived