SASS Wire Forum

TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

Well after a fw days a lookin I found my belt buckle i looked hi an low fer it then i was just walkin by the mirror and bang ... there it was right where i left it ... just caint figer ot why it dissapear when i'm a lookin down ...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask BMC or Willie Wheelgun or anyone else who has met me, I have unquestionable qualifications for the OTBG.

when yer out n about, do little folks tell ya what they want fer Christmas? :)

You do indeed... I need to get to my backup on my external drive... I had a hard drive melt down awhile back and my original list was on there... I'll check my backup and post as soon as I find it...

Vaya con Dios

Comes with age Flint, can't find it and we kin always blame the puter. :D

Werks tho eh! :lol:

CC TDSC Member #21 reporting for duty. MS good to see you back. RTH and all of you it is so good that we are getting together again. I don't know how I missed this post. Age I guess.

good to see you too, CC! hope you are doing well :)

When I see the lovely CC I know that I am doing well. I am still alive and taking nurishment in sufficient quantities. Albeit liquid or solid form. I hope all is well with you.

Well,

I be gettin the truck and trailer ready to sell, not bein used much since we is on mandatory OT and Mandatory standby! :angry:

But I am lookin to downsize an do some travelin to some shoots!

Caliop n Deja I is tryin to finagle GBJL!

Glad to hear it CC

TH -- GF is comin faster 'n we know! It feel like my life has two hands on a greased pole and both feet on a banana peel :huh:

time is a thief!

Good to hear from Y'all here in the Saloon,

CC, Prayers are going up for you and Ms. Carol hope all is going okay fer ya.

Tanner, do the ot, too soon fer retirement, aint cut out to bee what ya think.

Tab is open today is my turn, be kind to Badgers wallet :D will ya.. :)

MS,

Thanks for the prayers. Good to see ya back. Keep 'em coming she needs 'em.

RTH,

Take a vacation and come to Ambush. :)

well I'm off to 40 Rod's in the high desert tomorrow for a bbq :D some of The Cowboys will be there and invited my gal pal of many years who raises goats nearby in Pinon Hills. I'll mention y'all wish you could be there! :lol:

...thanks for leaving yourownself's tab open MS!!!!!!

Bottles...just set 'em 'til I say stop...

...me and Ms. Mary Matilda spent the day yesterday hauling cows to stockyards... we are cowless now... (continued drought did us in)

:( sorry OB -- things hopefully will soon start looking up

...thanks for leaving yourownself's tab open MS!!!!!!

Bottles...just set 'em 'til I say stop...

...me and Ms. Mary Matilda spent the day yesterday hauling cows to stockyards... we are cowless now... (continued drought did us in)

Drought coming back to haunt us of the 30's Hang in there OKB, and Ms. Mary Matilda.

It's ok Ms CC, Tanner had a laps in memory, fer got to envite us, we kin have our own BBQ eh! Tabs on ol Tanner,the party Man. :)

dunt worry Slick, I'm good :) cuz we had one today in Phelan at Tom Mulley's in the high desert, along with some intermittent lightning and thunder! but only small showers for short periods. Pards from The Cowboys and Cajon Cowboys were there: Forty Rod and Shauna, my frin Kathleen, Deja, Pepper, Jittery Jim, Cliff, Curly, All Hat [my hat maker] and more. Tom made peach cobbler in dutch oven over the coals served with vanilla ice cream.

Archived