TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, cool a whole new shipment of dirty glasses.. lol

Whiskey seems to fit in with us drunks, TH :lol:

I thought she did already,,,not Whiskey yet

Where is OKB with the breakfast menu... I'm powerful HONGRY this morning... I'll have to set and nurse a #4 whilst he makes his way here...

Vaya con Dios

Where is OKB with the breakfast menu... I'm powerful HONGRY this morning... I'll have to set and nurse a #4 whilst he makes his way here...

Vaya con Dios

...well I wuz busy with some early mornin' honey do's before it gets so blasted hot, just 103 today-cooled off something considerable; anyways late breakfast this mornin'-just finished as a matter of fact. I made us some blue berry pancakes with real butter and maple syrup, hot cafe' mocha, a side of eggs over easy with thick sliced hickory smoked bacon. I wuz a meal worth waitin' fer.... ...fer sure.

...well I wuz busy with some early mornin' honey do's before it gets so blasted hot, just 103 today-cooled off something considerable; anyways late breakfast this mornin'-just finished as a matter of fact. I made us some blue berry pancakes with real butter and maple syrup, hot cafe' mocha, a side of eggs over easy with thick sliced hickory smoked bacon. I wuz a meal worth waitin' fer.... ...fer sure.

mmmm that wuz my son's faverit breakfast :)

...just got back inside....

...'ave I said it's hot!!!

...anyways, an icy cold #4 would be great!

Cold porridge and leftover catless!! :o Pass the #4's please.

R3B

,,,gotta go get the RV outa the shop in the morning... ...guess what is right in the way before the RV shop? ...oh yes, it IHOP; it'll be a breakfast fit for a king in the morning....

Thanks Caliope! I dunfergot the wings!

I do believe the roster is always open fer new pigeons I mean honored members! :lol:

Yer says the roster is always crowing? Oh, the roster, :blush: Yes, it's up and running, if ya dunt have a # you kin get one fer freee and the #4's is on Tanners Tab, and 3///,s will pay for it.

Slick

dang it Slick ;) whar yew been??

dang it Slick ;) whar yew been??

Prob'ly hibernatin' fer the winter an' his alarm didn't go off!! It's good ta hear from ya Slick. :) Printin' press still w*rk? Slick bucks is gittin' in short supply. :unsure:

R3B

yew qualify for OTBG over the belt gang

Whut's fer supper? I'm hot, tired, and so hungry...

Got 3Bars internationally renowned, 5 bean, burn the lin' off'n the back o' yo' throat, chili wif corn on da cob an Zesta saltine crackers. All washed down wif a delicious #4 EBM!!! yum yum :P :P Dig in.

R3B

Iz gotz a number in there somewhere, whats me # Flint?

Let me re-phrase that....I fergot my OTBG # Got the mugg tho, cute little thing. :)

You do indeed... I need to get to my backup on my external drive... I had a hard drive melt down awhile back and my original list was on there... I'll check my backup and post as soon as I find it...

Vaya con Dios

Archived