SASS Wire Forum

Flying WHAT ?

Yusta B.

Monday night - Sept 5 - Science channel - Flying Anvils - the ULITMATE black powder projectile !!!

GOEX at its finest !!!!!!! :FlagAm::FlagAm:

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy, in my early years as a buckskinner, there was a club that would have anvil shoots, I didn't that was too safe so I stayed away from that event. Then one year the anvil exploded and I never have been back at that rendvos"s since. And I'm not afraid of two many things but someday someone's going to get hurt

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Hey "blowing the anvil" was once a part of every Fourth of July celebration in a small community. I've seen it done at reenactments.

OK, it isn't the Washington D.C. fireworks display, but rural America didn't have a lot to offer except gunpowder and whiskey for recreation, in rural areas before the Civil War.

Hey "blowing the anvil" was once a part of every Fourth of July celebration in a small community. I've seen it done at reenactments.

OK, it isn't the Washington D.C. fireworks display, but rural America didn't have a lot to offer except gunpowder and whiskey for recreation, in rural areas before the Civil War.

Some parts of rural America STILL don't have much other than gunpowder and whiskey for recreation to this day.

As they say. Been There, Done That

FWJ

Hence the term "That boy has a short fuse" <_<

Archived