SASS Wire Forum

WTS 44-40 SDB Conversion & Lee 38 Colt Dies

Preacher Clint

Out of the 44-40 business now, so I'm offering a Dillon Square Deal B Conversion kit with toolhead. Will ship ready for you to set up and start cranking out 200 gr. RNFP almost immediately. Asking $75 shipped.

I also have 100 rounds of loaded 44-40 200 gr. RNFP with Trail Boss Powder and 200 rounds of loaded 44-40 200 gr. RNFP with Pinnacle 3FG BP Substitute that I'm selling for components only. Buyer agrees that these will be dismantled and used for components only. Asking $90 shipped. SPF

I also have 200+\- assorted 44-40 cases, 200+\- Missouri Bullet Co 200gr. RNFP bullets with smokeless lube for sale for $35 shipped. SPF

Lastly, I have a NIB set of Lee Carbide Dies for 38 Long Colt/38 Short Colt. Asking $20 shipped. SPF

First "I'll take It" posted here gets it. Thanks.

I'll take the 32 long colt dies, please. Just bought the kids a little S&W revolver that needs ammo.

Ill take the 100 rounds of loaded 44-40 200 gr. RNFP with Trail Boss Powder and 200 rounds of loaded 44-40 200 gr. RNFP with Pinnacle 3FG BP Substitute that I'm selling for components only. Buyer agrees that these will be dismantled and used for components only. Asking $90 shipped. Tell me where to send the loot, Thanks Peso BIll

Out of the 44-40 business now, so I'm offering a Dillon Square Deal B Conversion kit with toolhead. Will ship ready for you to set up and start cranking out 200 gr. RNFP almost immediately. Asking $75 shipped.

I also have 100 rounds of loaded 44-40 200 gr. RNFP with Trail Boss Powder and 200 rounds of loaded 44-40 200 gr. RNFP with Pinnacle 3FG BP Substitute that I'm selling for components only. Buyer agrees that these will be dismantled and used for components only. Asking $90 shipped. SPF

I also have 200+\- assorted 44-40 cases, 200+\- Missouri Bullet Co 200gr. RNFP bullets with smokeless lube for sale for $35 shipped. SPF

Lastly, I have a NIB set of Lee Carbide Dies for 38 Long Colt/38 Short Colt. Asking $20 shipped. SPF

First "I'll take It" posted here gets it. Thanks.

Hello Preacher Clint,

I noticed that Springfield Slim said he would take the ".32 long colt die set" and that he needs them for a S&W pistol. Your add says the die set is for ".38 Short or Long colt, which is an entirely different cartridge! If Slim does not want the .38 die set I will take it.

Thanks,

Sourdough Joe

Archived