SASS Wire Forum

Where are the pictures from the Cowboy Castaways match?

Grizzly Dave

I think they went for a 3 hour tour after the match to cool off. Haven't seen them since. Maybe they really got lost in a storm and iz Castaways. With Deja Vous along it won't be the same as Gilligan, but close. Just sayin'

Big Jake

We did not take any. I only know of one that was taken of me and another female shooter by a Cowboy out there on his Cell phone.. Neither JJJ's or I did that, we are sorry.. but it was HOT!! lol.. I wish I would have gotten ya some of JJJ's.. he so so funny... Deja.

What happens at the cowboys castaway match stays at the cowboys castaway match

.................................................. why ? ...

.................................................. why ? ...

Don't know, It was 2:30 in the morning I couldn't think of anything clever to say :P

Don't know, It was 2:30 in the morning I couldn't think of anything clever to say :P

Ya' reeeeeeeally need to get to bed earlier Meg....... :mellow:

EC

Oh I had been to bed but that darned Lady Insomnia decided to pay me a visit :(

yeah.. I was walking to the blue spa.. and the wind picked up.. could have been a MM moment.. but it was not.. lol.. Man the spas were hot that day.. lol

O.K. let's see if I can paint a picture fer ya.....

Deja out did herself at the match....

From the ground up, Baby blue knee high B-Western style Buckaroo boots, followed by fishnet stockings....

The skirt was mid thigh, with lacy ruffles in a bright sunny flower pattern...

A nice flashy silver concho belt with turquoise accents...

A red puffy but slim very short sleeved top...

A brilliant white uniquely slanted white straw hat with lots of black feathers, and little bit o' red....

I must say it was a brilliantly enticing ensemble...

Now me on the other hand...

Green and white Hawaiian surfer shorts, black B-Western boots, a red/ white classic Hawaiian shirt, and white straw hat...

The temp was a mild 102 degrees with 30% humidity making an effective temp of about 109 degrees....

Deja and I consumed 11 12oz. bottles of water and 7 24oz. bottles of water.... in 4 1/2 hours.

AND we made it through the day!

We both forgot cameras.....

my apologies!

JJJ-D

From the ground up, Baby blue knee high B-Western style Buckaroo boots, followed by fishnet stockings....

A brilliant white uniquely slanted white straw hat with lots of black feathers, and little bit o' red....

my apologies!

JJJ-D

...... I don't think I need pictures now .... :wub::wub::wub:

Green and white Hawaiian surfer shorts, black B-Western boots, a red/ white classic Hawaiian shirt, and white straw hat...

The temp was a mild 102 degrees with 30% humidity making an effective temp of about 109 degrees....

Deja and I consumed 11 12oz. bottles of water and 7 24oz. bottles of water.... in 4 1/2 hours.

AND we made it through the day!

my apologies!

JJJ-D

So you did notice me.. lol

JJJ's forgot to mention his gunbelt since he wears a really slick looking rig looked so cool with those shorts..... We did drink a lot of water and propel that day. And we both went home and passed out. (and no not together, stop the rumors BMCs) I woke up 3 times surprised because I NEVER nap. My guess is the heat of the whole day took the energy right out of us. JJJ's said he was worn out too. Where ever we go we appear to be a match pair of bookends. Except I can't get him to wear fishnets. Give me time, some night he will have far too much to drink and I will dress him up really cute for all of you guys.. lol

I will admit I flunked dressing like a lady, and matching colors in your outfit class. A friend once wanted to sign me up for "what not to wear" ... lol.. JJJ's is just like me in liking to dress for fun.. but he gets classy too, like with the military uniform, now what gal can resist a guy in uniform I ask you? I hope his class rubs off on me.. but I am pretty sure it won't.. lol Like I said there is a photo out there ... one guy did take one.. but I am not sure if anyone will ever see it.

Archived