SASS Wire Forum

Just watched the Long Riders

Nice bunch of fellows. :unsure:

Anybody got the alias of Bob Ford

Just certain days of the week.. lol

Yes, according to the Alias look up tool there is a member with the alias of 'Bob Ford'

Has to be a Dam Yanky

Excellent film. Train sequences shot in Jamestown Ca. ... I really love the entry into Northfield where the little dog comes out into the street and stops to pee as they ride in. How'd they get the dog to do that on cue ??? :blink:

Excellent film. Train sequences shot in Jamestown Ca. ... I really love the entry into Northfield where the little dog comes out into the street and stops to pee as they ride in. How'd they get the dog to do that on cue ??? :blink:

I thought the film was well made. I think the knife fight was pretty graphic. Mr. Starr must have had

a really bad limp after that one.

Like that too-

Mabe gave'em a LOT of beer before his big film debut?

Like that too-

Mabe gave'em a LOT of beer before his big film debut?

A dog can really add to a movie scene. Now that I've been involved in making some movies I appreciate such things. In the opening of the "Good,Bad,Ugly" . . . there is the great close up of Al Moolock,... and the next player is a dog that crosses thru the scene of the deserted town. Beautiful the way Leone structured that fantastic opening of the movie.

Archived