SASS Wire Forum

Wut coulda Been

Denver Don

Funny Thing I Put off joinin fer a couple months.... why beacuse i could figure out who i wanted to be ... besides me

alias wise, wanted it to be snapy and one of a kind.... ones i wanted where taken, was gonna do a name in Cherokee but figured no one could pronounce it, checked out name generators naah the dont generate right was gonna do 2 towns but wasnt happy with that either, then i narrowed it down to just a few.... Don Denver but then i would have to pack my Guitar with my six Gun, Denver Don hummm I heard that some where ....oh yea that what i went with... anyway then there was the kid ones ...Denver Kid, Steamboat Kid Starboard Kid also the same with the kid first, Then 2 towns ... Rico Schofield, Denver Schofield ect ...... then Cameltown Ranger, Ghost town that is long gone .....then a Doc's ...

Doc Muerte , Doctor Don Muerte, then i almost went with Don De LA Muerte kind of miss that one it would have been good exspecially with the entended pun ... as Muerte is Dead or Death on Spanish so Don de la Muerte would be in english

Don of the Dead ... lmao I thought it was catchy kewl and scarry at the same time .... OOOh So many to chose from, what to do what to do ... Dandy Don, Deadly Don, Double Barrel Don (triple d or 3d hummm) so anyway I quess ya all know what one I took.... but I would rather trouble shoot a network problem than to have had to do that.... any one else have problems deciding on an alias.... what a mess ...

But what the Heck pards .... Break out the Good Stuff Drinks are on me ....

End of Trail started in 1982, I didn't find it until 1985. Alias was Heavy Duty and there was no SASS at that time. Late 1987-early 1988 SASS started and you had to have an alias which was registered. I changed to Big Jake when I joined SASS.

I asked Judge Roy Bean for my number out of sequence, he said yep! I would have been #454, sounded like a big block Chevy engine.

Big Jake

Days before I joined SASS, I chose J.D. Covington. But I thought that may be someone's real name.

Then at night, it came to me. I am a half breed Apache Injun. And when Dad brought me out of the lodge to meet the world, a redtailed hawk flew against the full sun.

And dat's how I choose !! B)

End of Trail started in 1982, I didn't find it until 1985. Alias was Heavy Duty and there was no SASS at that time. Late 1987-early 1988 SASS started and you had to have an alias which was registered. I changed to Big Jake when I joined SASS.

I asked Judge Roy Bean for my number out of sequence, he said yep! I would have been #454, sounded like a big block Chevy engine.

Big Jake

wow I just assumed it was older than that.... i know the OFDA fast draw ass. is over 50 know of other clubs older than them so sass tie en em all together i figured it was way older.... huh ... learn something new every day!

Days before I joined SASS, I chose J.D. Covington. But I thought that may be someone's real name.

Then at night, it came to me. I am a half breed Apache Injun. And when Dad brought me out of the lodge to meet the world, a redtailed hawk flew against the full sun.

And dat's how I choose !! B)

I like that ... i thought of an indian name but wasnt sure..... i lost ties the indian side of the family when my grandmother on moms side died and i was like 4, you would, someone in the family would know.... but yep i like that an alias with heritage way kewl ...

I dunno.... I kind of like Don de la Muerte.

I constantly have ideas for good aliases pop into my head. But I've been called Doc or Doc Ward for so many years, it is just easy for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno.... I kind of like Don de la Muerte.

I constantly have ideas for good aliases pop into my head. But I've been called Doc or Doc Ward for so many years, it is just easy for me.

I like that too and the play on words ...

I was Talking to a Friend of mine whos in NM and ya'll might know her

she's a member ... Morningstar ... anyway had I of talked to her about

Alias's before I joined i may have been "four Quarters" :)

Or I could have a Story Containing the 3 name's

The Indians call me Four Quarters,

South of the Border i am known as Don de la Muerte

and my Friends call me Denver ..... Denver Don

hummm that works! :D

I've had 2 alias' before this one. (3 not counting my first NON-SASS alias. Tucson Kid)

Kid Tucson, Bat Lash........then....drum roll please..... Rye Miles (fer the last 8 yrs.):)

Archived