SASS Wire Forum

Now there's proof

Smoken D

Ole friend of mine, in his lat 80's, Born n Raised in Texas, Cattle Ranch n a Millionaire done told me the other day.

"Price of Beef I'm gonna have ta start eaten Pork"!

I tell ya the ole world is a cummen ta a end when a REAL TEXAN GOTTA EAT PORK! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

He may be on to something, SD.

At least it is not Tofu and Granola. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you like tofu and granola Badger, don't you order tofu and granola pizza every friday night??

I thought you like tofu and granola Badger, don't you order tofu and granola pizza every friday night??

That is only for Apache Hawk and Grizz. They love the stuff but don't want folks to know. Ohups

They are experimenting with making synthetic meat here at MU in Columbia. Hired some hot-shot researcher that was let go from South Carolina labe when they shut their meat program down. This clown they hired was the #2 guy in that lab. Apparently they have laready had some success with recreating tissue (meat) and are looking for ways to expand on it to produce meat for market in an effort to reduce the number of factory farm s and battery cage operations. This may be where the zombies will come from when the meat genes go wild and start creating things like those Orks from Lord of the Rings!!! :blink:

Bodine

OK, I give up. Of course I likes beef. And chicken. And pigs. And fish.

What the #$%&^ is a tofu? Sounds like sumpin' I stepped in onct.

JHC

TOFU IS SOYBEAN CURD ALL MASHED UP. It has a pretty nuteral flavor. It is big with the yuppie and

Brie eaters.

Tofu

Tofu or bean curd is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks

I was playin' dumb. :lol: I really know what it is, think I may have et some onct in a Chinese buffet. Think I'd rather step in it than eat it. :lol:

I'll take a ribeye medium rare if you please. Or some barbequed chicken. Or fried catfish. ;)

TOFU sounds like that stuff Crocodile Dundee was tawkin' bout when he said you can live on it......but it tastes like sh*t.....as he opened a can of pork and beans with his Rambo knife. :lol:

JHC

TOFU IS SOYBEAN CURD ALL MASHED UP. It has a pretty nuteral flavor. It is big with the yuppie and

Brie eaters.

Tofu

Tofu or bean curd is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks

Sounds too much like "turd"

I wouldn't feed that to my dog. I like him. Plus he'd likely bite me.

:lol:

That is only for Apache Hawk and Grizz. They love the stuff but don't want folks to know. Ohups

oh I see you just pretend it's your so they don't get embarrassed

Archived