SASS Wire Forum

WTS - Great Cowboy Travel Trailer

Bama Red

Bought this a year and a half ago from another cowboy going thru some hard times, now its my turn. Gotta pay some medical bills and this has got to go. Overall length is 20' 7", sleeps 4 (factory may claim more, but four is it - two comfortably). Heres a link to the floor plan - scroll down to the third floorplan on the page:

Floorplan

Here's some of my pics of the trailer:

Right Side

Left Side W/ Slideout

Sofa/Dining/Slide

Galley

Queen Bed1

Queen Bed2

Trailer is currently located at North Alabama Regulators range near Grant, Alabama. Priced at $9750. $9250!!$8750!!!

Folks I've got serious medical bills to pay, so I have made a serious drop in the price.

Also included is a 4" memory foam mattress for the queen bed, a 26" flatscreen HD TV and a DVD player.

There is already a CD player, AM/FM radio built-in above the galley area. There is an electric slide in the sofa/dining table area that gives quite a bit of extra room when in use. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions that you might have. I will be at the trailer this weekend for our regular monthly shoot, so I can get any extra pictures you might want. If the price is just a little high, make me an offer.

Full bath or sit on potty hand helded?Just asking.I like to look even if I cant buy.How is the knee doing?

Tex, here's a photo of the bathroom:

Bathroom

The commode and shower are separate units. The bathroom and galley have never been used by either me or the original owner since the trailer sits at our range where we have bathrooms and showers and a full commercial kitchen.

A bump for the after-church crowd.

Nice little trailer.Would love to have it for shoots. Good price on it also.Wish I had the money.Good luck with the sell.

Thanks, Tex.

I've got a little wiggle room in the price, so I ought to be able to make somebody a good deal.

BTT for the weekday crowd.

Bump for lower price and added features. See original post.

BTT for a good pard and a nice trailer.

BTT for for a good pard.Wish I had it.

If you had this, you could arrive in style at your shoot this weekend, stay the night in comfort, and be fresh as a flower in the morning and not have to worry about getting up early to drive several hours to your shoot.

Why, you could be so rested, you would shoot a clean match, beat the pardner you've been trying to shade for a year now and win your category. Like the commercial says - priceless!!!

Hay! Hay! Hay! Hay! Hay! Hay! Hay! It could happen!! But you'll only find out if you buy my travel trailer!

Btt for a nice trailer.

OK, Folks!! I'm gonna take a leap of faith here and drop the price one more time. The price is now $8750.00.

That's a grand less than I started out at and it is a real steal for someone.

I have found one defect this past weekend when I went to our monthly shoot - the plastic cover for the crank-up vent fan in the bathroom has been cracked by hail. I put a trash bag over the vent and cranked it back down to keep any rain out and will replace that vent as soon as I can get a replacement cover.

I know someone really needs this trailer to help them more fully enjoy the SASS experience. Tell me what I can do to help you make this trailer yours. I can't go hardly any lower on price and still get the money I need to buy the antibiotics I have to have and finish paying off the trailer loan with the bank.

This trailer is owned by a non smoker,That makes me wont it more.Still dont have the money.

Nice trailer. I like the layout, though the bathroom isn't nearly 'Grizz sized' but then again none of them are.

I feel yer pain having to sell toys to pay bills, I'm in the same boat with my ATVs.

BTT and best of luck.

Grizz

Archived