SASS Wire Forum

Denver Don, I'm calling you out!

Grizzly Dave

Seems like you got away without buying drinks when you got here, that's gonna change right now!

Bottles! A round on Denver Don's tab!

So what kind of irons you shooting DD?

Inquiring Saloonatics want to know!

Grizz

Why Shor Grizz.... set em up on me ... got me a $50 gold piece here should be able ta by rounds rest of the night .... an speakin of irons I got me a blackhawk on my left hip and a short barrel 1890 Remington in my shoulder rig, derringer in my boot and normally carry ole Betsy around wif me, betsy is my lil coach gun ..... was gonna leave it in the drivers seat on the stage but i dont rightly member where that dang stage is a sittin .... but hey a few more rounds and im a sure it come to me ...

I shoot two stainless steel Ruger New Vaqueros, and slicked up 1894 Marlin, and either a Baikal coachgun, or a mule ear TTN coachgun.

YeeHaw, more fun than is allowed in some countries. When I found this game I didn't have any of them, sold off anything that wasn't nailed down, and a few things that were so I could buy them all.

Make that a Grey Goose and Kahlua', a double if ya' don't mind.

Welcome ta' the fahr, and the saloon, and thanks fer th' taco! :lol:

I shoot two stainless steel Ruger New Vaqueros, and slicked up 1894 Marlin, and either a Baikal coachgun, or a mule ear TTN coachgun.

YeeHaw, more fun than is allowed in some countries. When I found this game I didn't have any of them, sold off anything that wasn't nailed down, and a few things that were so I could buy them all.

I know what cha mean grizz .i need ta keep my buyin on the down low like a wisper in da wind cause i;m a think its gettin on my wifes nerves .... reckon i need ta buy her a drink too lol got my eye on a pair of uberti cattleman 4 3/4 45lc that or some vaquero's just luv dem six guns ......

hey.. I shoot a couple of Old Rugers (people who know me know I need guns built like a tank so I dont break them acting silly).. lol.. A 1894 marlin, and a 1897 Pump.... Black powder cuz I like Click Bang, cough.. lol... And I prefer cross draw... or sweep myself draw.. lol

my 1890 is a 44-40 .... yes em thats my baby...... bar keep keep em commin...

Let the guessing begin.. do you have a new grand child? lol

a new grand baby....nope but i have only had my 44-40 for 3 mo

ah.. incognito.. lol

you want that with or without a stock of celery...

celery would be good - need somethin' to chew on this morning :lol:

Thanks pard...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Why Shor Grizz.... set em up on me ... got me a $50 gold piece here should be able ta by rounds rest of the night .... an speakin of irons I got me a blackhawk on my left hip and a short barrel 1890 Remington in my shoulder rig, derringer in my boot and normally carry ole Betsy around wif me, betsy is my lil coach gun ..... was gonna leave it in the drivers seat on the stage but i dont rightly member where that dang stage is a sittin .... but hey a few more rounds and im a sure it come to me ...

actually Grizz ... ifen some people was to go on face book and approve certain friend request... then go to that certain person picture album and click on the one marked kewl toyz .... the may see of few irons here and there, not all ofem but a few of them plus a few extras in there just because they was neat lookin not that i would know who this person is or nuttin.... just sayin ... ooops not my line again ... but it fit this time hahaha

I drag around my '72 opentops, a '73 with 24 1/2' barrel, and a TTN hammered double.

I like that traditional stuff!!

:D

Oh, .........and y'all bein' new here I feel inclined ta' tell ya that .............

........sometimes I'm completely full of sh!t!

:D:lol::lol:

Welcome to the fire, Pard.

The one place I've had more fun...........I can't mention here!........... :blink:

~EE Taft~

BTW, make mine a tequila with a tequila chaser.

:wacko:

BTW, make mine a tequila with a tequila chaser.

:wacko:

Ahhh Man after me own heart .... only the best gots ta be Mascal or Dos Quervos slice of lemon pinch of sea salt and another shot to chase er down wif .... course in we may all be playin tug o war wif them lil worms

actually Grizz ... ifen some people was to go on face book and approve certain friend request... then go to that certain person picture album and click on the one marked kewl toyz .... the may see of few irons here and there, not all ofem but a few of them plus a few extras in there just because they was neat lookin not that i would know who this person is or nuttin.... just sayin ... ooops not my line again ... but it fit this time hahaha

Hey Denver Don, Ya forgot the ' after the Just sayin' and I'll have a Bloody Mary with a greeen bean ifin' ya don't mind. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Hey Denver Don, Ya forgot the ' after the Just sayin' and I'll have a Bloody Mary with a greeen bean ifin' ya don't mind. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Green Bean? What you doing, starting a Jolly Green Giant halfway house, Jake? :unsure:

I guess a good Bloody Mary is a good way to take yer veggies tho. :blush:

Green Bean? What you doing, starting a Jolly Green Giant halfway house, Jake? :unsure:

I guess a good Bloody Mary is a good way to take yer veggies tho. :blush:

My first Bloody Mary ever was with a Long Green Bean for a stir stick, most use celery. It's all good, just sayin'

Big Jake

My first Bloody Mary ever was with a Long Green Bean for a stir stick, most use celery. It's all good, just sayin'

Big Jake

Can't argue with that. Asides, you get yer tomato juice that way. Another #4 around, Barkeep.

Welcome. Don. I'm partial to a pair of 51/2" Uberti Cattleman and 1892 myself, in .45 Colt, along with a Stoeger two pipe. Although, the next time out I'm thinking of giving a pair of Taurus Gauchos with some .38s and a Beretta Renegade with the same a try.

Oh, and a Glenfiddich, if I might.

Say, I just noticed you're in Dayton. I'm up in Clark County, not far from you. What club or clubs have you been shooting?

Say, I just noticed you're in Dayton. I'm up in Clark County, not far from you. What club or clubs have you been shooting?

Actually I havent out here yet but a friend of mine who is my Gun dealer (Both Barrels Brad) joined up with Green County Cowboys a few months back and has been havin a great time and i think its the closest ones to me so i'm gonna head out to there next shoot and give it go .....

Big Jake

why shor enuf, which ever way ya want em i got my six shooter on the bar just to make shor he a servin top shelf and i know he is anxious to please so, green bean string bean, celery, pretzel hard stick candy, hay, alfalfa, you ask for it and watch this bar keep jump ... im a thinkin he's a bit scared fer some reason .... lol go figure....

Actually I havent out here yet but a friend of mine who is my Gun dealer (Both Barrels Brad) joined up with Green County Cowboys a few months back and has been havin a great time and i think its the closest ones to me so i'm gonna head out to there next shoot and give it go .....

I can tell you they're a welcoming crowd there. Only place I've shot so far and I figure I will make it my "home" club. Ruger Ray is the person to talk to there.

Hard Times up in Piqua is also has a good group of shooters, and a lot will shoot at both places, along with Middletown. I've been to both to watch and learn and talk.

The place I haven't been to that I do want to visit and shoot is Ohio Valley Vigilantes, over to the northeast of Columbus outside of Mt. Vernon.

I can tell you they're a welcoming crowd there. Only place I've shot so far and I figure I will make it my "home" club. Ruger Ray is the person to talk to there.

Hard Times up in Piqua is also has a good group of shooters, and a lot will shoot at both places, along with Middletown. I've been to both to watch and learn and talk.

The place I haven't been to that I do want to visit and shoot is Ohio Valley Vigilantes, over to the northeast of Columbus outside of Mt. Vernon.

Yea i been in contact with ruger ray, got on my fb friends list, brad's been tryin to get me to the last 2 shoots but my trans went out and bein 4x4 is hard to find one for a good price, but i'm going to the next one if i got to take the stage. .... i saddle up a hoss and GOA would have been Great but I missed it, i got another car(big Boat i havent had on the road for a bit) but i guess if i dont have the trani by the next shoot i'm gonna dust it of and take it!

Yea i been in contact with ruger ray, got on my fb friends list, brad's been tryin to get me to the last 2 shoots but my trans went out and bein 4x4 is hard to find one for a good price, but i'm going to the next one if i got to take the stage. .... i saddle up a hoss and GOA would have been Great but I missed it, i got another car(big Boat i havent had on the road for a bit) but i guess if i dont have the trani by the next shoot i'm gonna dust it of and take it!

Well, I'll miss the September shoot, courtesy of Uncle Sam. I am going to do my level best to get to the October shoot. If you're still having transportation issues at that point, let me know, and I will swing by and give you a lift.

Well, I'll miss the September shoot, courtesy of Uncle Sam. I am going to do my level best to get to the October shoot. If you're still having transportation issues at that point, let me know, and I will swing by and give you a lift.

That Works fer me ...

Archived