SASS Wire Forum

New Friday Evenin'

Apache Hawk 60642

Seein how Grizzly Dave aint here to do da honors,

Here's what's new................

Deys gonna be two lines fer BBQ !!

On da right, good ole fashioned Tejas BBQ wif all dem fixin's to boot !!

On da left is da good ole fashioned Carolina BBQ wif all dem good fixin's too !!

St. Louis BBQ will be next week folks..........

Da fixin's include but are not limlited to : Tater salid, BBQ beans, french fried sweet taters, hushpuppies, cole slaw ............

What ever kind of drink you wood like and just how much you wood like, it's all here !

Here's da thing.........all dis good food and drink....as much as you can eat and drink..........cost just ONE DOLLAR....

Makes no differance, U.S. or Confederate, it's all just a buck !

Come git yur fill !! I know I will !! :lol:;)

Dag nab it..... I just et mexican food ... then i come in here and ya just made me hungry agaim sumpin ferce .... leme see i git me a few confederate dollars i got from a poker game with doc ....

Dat will be great !! Just stuff'em in dat coffee can over yonder..........

Help yur self !!! ;)

Ok. I'll put couple Confederate bucks in the tin. How about some good Louisiana BBQ? Kinda a cross between sweet Georgia and tangy Carolina. With a bit of cayenne thrown in of course.

OK. Tell ya what, Whiskey, Next time Grizz is late we'll take some St.Louis BBQ an some Louisiana BBQ wif all dem fixins' and do it again !

How would dat be ? :unsure:

Wait just a darn tootin second pard. Are you saying this is a ALL ya kin EAT BBQ and ALL ya kin DRINK buffet on Grizz's tab because he not around.....?

I'm fine wif dat bring it on!!!

Chili Pepper (kin put a hurtin on a buffet) Kid

Psssst, don't tell nobody, but I switched my Tab with Hawks, so he's actually buying tonight! :D

Hehehehe...won't dey be surpised !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man it's good ta' see evabody pitch in!! We gots pizza, BBQ, an' Mesican food all set up tonight. One of us has a little trouble and six others step up to take the slack!

I had me some pizza on Deja's cracker thin crust, (just like I like it) a big ol' taco an' now I'm gonna' try some o' Hawks BBQ!

I brung a extry bottle of Bulliet sos we can set back an' take a break. Here Grizz open 'er up get us a goin'!

OK folks, hate to leave the party early, but I'm best head to the bunkhouse, gotta be up at oh dark thirty to drive a couple hours south. Thanks for all the prayers, keep 'em coming. I'll update ya when I can tomorrow.

Grizz

Night Grizz..... I won't be far behind ya'! Got a hat ta' finish an' deliver tomorrow and shows tomorrow night and Sunday afternoon.

Y'all take care.

SWMBO and I spent our Friday afternoon and evening securing lawn and deck furniture, putting the grill and bird feeders in the shed, and taking down the wind chimes in anticipation of the coming storm. We went to the store for a few last-minute items, then we filled up a bunch of ziplock freezer bags with water and put them in the freezer in the garage. The freezer in the fridge is full of ice cubes we were making all day. So now we're all stocked up here with milk, bread, toilet paper, sodas, canned goods, bottled water, whiskey, batteries, candles, lighters, matches, apple brandy, Coleman lanterns and fuel, vodka, a three-burner Coleman camp stove that can use either Coleman liquid fuel or propane (we have both), rum, reading material, beer, and the "bored" games that SWMBO likes. Also plenty of DVD's, tapes, movie channels, and popcorn if the power stays on. It's all pretty much the same hunker-down supplies we keep for snow storms.

Seein how Grizzly Dave aint here to do da honors,

Here's what's new................

Deys gonna be two lines fer BBQ !!

On da right, good ole fashioned Tejas BBQ wif all dem fixin's to boot !!

On da left is da good ole fashioned Carolina BBQ wif all dem good fixin's too !!

St. Louis BBQ will be next week folks..........

Da fixin's include but are not limlited to : Tater salid, BBQ beans, french fried sweet taters, hushpuppies, cole slaw ............

What ever kind of drink you wood like and just how much you wood like, it's all here !

Here's da thing.........all dis good food and drink....as much as you can eat and drink..........cost just ONE DOLLAR....

Makes no differance, U.S. or Confederate, it's all just a buck !

Come git yur fill !! I know I will !! :lol:;)

K.. so here is the news................................. I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want this cute little pepperbox gun.. but it is a bit pricey.. lol... They are so cool.. I don't know why I like them so much..

Next on the news agenda is the castaway cowboys shoot is Sunday and I have drifted back an forth on what I will wear.. but I can't wait to see everyone else..lol

BBQ??? Uh, beef right? lol..

Hey Deja! When you said you're in love, figured it was about gun. :lol:

I am so easy to read.. lol... How are you tonight? I got the best thing going on right now... I have an old skirt and tomorrow I am tearing of the top and putting on a different band.. It is ruffled with huge flowers on it.. I found a peasant kinda blouse in my closest in red, and with my green corset, a pair of fishnets, and knee high blue boots... I will be a castaway cowgirl for Sunday.. lol... Still thinking on the hat.. but I am looking at my western straw hat.. hmmm

K.. so here is the news................................. I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want this cute little pepperbox gun.. but it is a bit pricey.. lol... They are so cool.. I don't know why I like them so much..

Next on the news agenda is the castaway cowboys shoot is Sunday and I have drifted back an forth on what I will wear.. but I can't wait to see everyone else..lol

There it is folks. In the ladies own words. Never mind about that gun business. We know now, Deja.

What is that stuff that they make down in Louisiana country with the sausage in it?

There it is folks. In the ladies own words. Never mind about that gun business. We know now, Deja.

What is that stuff that they make down in Louisiana country with the sausage in it?

Hmm breakfast?? lol

Whiskey..................

Hey, Whiskey Bussiness..............Badger is hollarin' fer ya !! ;)

YUP.....Beef, Pork, Fried Rattler, ECT, ECT..........and all dem good ole fixins too !! ;)

A lot of that stuff has sausage in it. Think you're talkin bout Jambalaya. Rice, andouille (type of sausage), chicken, shrimp.

A lot of that stuff has sausage in it. Think you're talkin bout Jambalaya. Rice, andouille (type of sausage), chicken, shrimp.

Yeah, that is it. What is in this andouille?

Probably no granola and tofu.

I have my nose out of joint and I will not Attend the BBQ until you throws in some Kansas City style. :angry:

In the immortal words of Merle Haggard "Think I'll just set here and drink"

I have my nose out of joint and I will not Attend the BBQ until you throws in some Kansas City style. :angry:

Hey, we are all friends here, Noz. If you insist, I will force :rolleyes: myself to imbibe in some Kansas City ribs withcha. Pass that bottle though.

Badger,

Andouille is basically pork sausage seasoned with with garlic and cayenne, then smoked over pecan wood.

Noz, had to google Kansas BBQ. Looks right tasty.

I can do that Whiskey Girl. But we best be making sure we cook it with hickory or Noz is gonna get mad. Don't want that, especially since he has the jug.

Burnt ends for me. Brobecks (sp) over by Lenexa is great!!

Archived