SASS Wire Forum

this is not aw fib

Red Logan #12252

Dang little tree rats keep digging up my Donut seeds.

:lol::lol::lol: Funny!

I was watching this guy in your video plant donut seeds and thinking pleasantly about how often—because I'm ole country, myself, from the midwest—a country nature is taken as slow or dumb, thinking of how I've seen Foxworthy or Larry the Cable Guy point this out, too.

But a country way doesn't at all mean slow or dumb. It's a way of talking, a culture. And like those comedians, I think it's hilarious when we tend to poke fun at ourselves using that, as this guy does. He pretends he's a dip, when in reality he's very sharp because his humor is working so well. I think Larry the Cable Guy ought to take his America tour there to plant donuts with this guy.

For me, I started laughing well when he pulled out the honey and noted that if you want glazed donuts, you put a little honey.... :lol:

I gotta remember ta lock up my pups when I plant these, Barney my cocker keeps stealin'em.

A tip fer ya, If ya want hot donuts like Krispy Creams, ya can put a clear plastic bowl over the planting, the heat makes the glaze nice and soft....

If ya don't put enough water on the seed, ya get and old fashioned instead....

If ya drop in a few chocolate sprinkles ya get a chocolate donut...

Back ta work, plantin' is hard work, :blink:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Archived