SASS Wire Forum

Prayer posse, Saddle up please

Grizzly Dave

So we got a call earlier today that my mother in law had a brain tumor, but it was operable. They told her to call and schedule surgery. We just got a follow up call that she is on the way to the ER now for emergency surgery.

She's been fighting bladder cancer for about a year, going through chemo and that was going well, and now this.

Please pray for the surgery to go well, and comfort for the family.

Thanks

Grizz

Really sorry to hear that gd... My Dad Had Brain Surgery 3 times and made it. that was back in 86 and they have come along way since then, but its really up to the good Lord... Prayers Up to her and the rest of the Family ..... Keep us posted will ya. God Bless!

Prayers up here too,Grizz.Prayers for her,the doctors and Mrs.Grizz.Prayers up for the whole family.

My prayers for peace and complete healing... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the medical staff... Comfort and understanding for all...

Vaya con Dios

Boy, that's rough!

We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

May the good Lord guide the doctor's hands and make her well again.

~EE Taft~

Prayers and good thoughts from our part of the world. Hope she does well and that the Great Spirit guides the surgeon's hand.

Gosh, Grizz ole Pard. I'm sorry as I can be to hear that.

Had my brain surgery a few years and it was a long row to hoe after that.

I will talk to my Creator tonight and in the morning for you and you're family Grizz.

OK, here is an update, Miz Grizz and I were driving from our house near Boulder, down to Colorado Springs to be there, so after getting from the North end of Denver, to the South end of Denver in rush hour, we get a call, they can't do the surgery tonight due to a dangerously low platlet count, surgery is now tomorrow morning at 9. Tonight she'll be in ICU with no visitors, not even family allowed. So we turned around, and drove back through the length of Denver, still very much in rush hour.

I'll keep you posted. We'll be heading back down in the morning.

Grizz

So we got a call earlier today that my mother in law had a brain tumor, but it was operable. They told her to call and schedule surgery. We just got a follow up call that she is on the way to the ER now for emergency surgery.

She's been fighting bladder cancer for about a year, going through chemo and that was going well, and now this.

Thanks

Grizz

She and all of you are in my prayers.. my thoughts and concerns Grizzes...

Thanks for the update Grizz cant semm to get this off my mind for some reason ..... guess cause of my Dad .... We'll be Prayin some more for you and yours .... With The Good Lord Willin and the Creek Don't Rise ... Every thing will be Fine ... God Bless

Thanks

Grizz

Yes, of course. You know we will. May God guide her surgeon's hand and nurture your souls.

I pray that the surgery goes well so the docs can concentrate on her other illnesses. Special prayers up for your M-I-L and your wife, and, of course, you, Grizz.

My prayers for peace and complete healing... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the medical staff... Comfort and understanding for all...

Vaya con Dios

+1. I couldn't come up with any better words.

OK, back home now, they took her in at about 8.30 with surgery to start about 9, about an hour surgery so they said. At 11.30 they came out and reported that all had gone well. The tumor was on or around her pituitary gland. The doc said the tissue was soft due to all the chemo she's been going through, so they had to do something or another different than normal. I don't know, I don't speak medico.

Anyway, thanks for the prayers. We stayed until she was back in her room in ICU and got to talk with her just a little. She looked great all things considering. We told her she had cowboys all over the place praying and she appreciated that.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. If I get any further updates, I'll let cha know.

Grizz

Guest rooster ron wayne

Jesus Christ is lord of all !!! We will all need to keep her in are prayers !

I will prey for her and all of you for GODS blessings !

GOD SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, back home now, they took her in at about 8.30 with surgery to start about 9, about an hour surgery so they said. At 11.30 they came out and reported that all had gone well. The tumor was on or around her pituitary gland. The doc said the tissue was soft due to all the chemo she's been going through, so they had to do something or another different than normal. I don't know, I don't speak medico.

Anyway, thanks for the prayers. We stayed until she was back in her room in ICU and got to talk with her just a little. She looked great all things considering. We told her she had cowboys all over the place praying and she appreciated that.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. If I get any further updates, I'll let cha know.

Grizz

AWESOME GOOD NEWS GRIZZ>>> JUST AWESOME... and thank ya fer the update ..Really Glad All went Well.... gonna keep up the Prayers fer her ... and You and The Mrs ..... The Good Lord was Looking out for her ... Just Love it When a Plan Comes Together! Prayers UP!

Grizz,

My heart and my prayers go out to you and your family.

Miz Grizz's sister is staying down there with my MIL while she's laid up, word is today when she got to the hospital my MIL gave her a list of things to bring from home, and they got her hair washed and curled and had her walking the halls and feeling feisty.

They said the brain tumor could have been growing for some time and was 'set off' by all the chemo for the bladder cancer. And as it was on the pituitary gland, it could have been causing all sorts of problems with major systems in the body.

Thanks for all the prayers folks, we appreciate them.

Grizz

Archived