SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse, Saddle up please

Grizzly Dave

So we got a call earlier today that my mother in law had a brain tumor, but it was operable. They told her to call and schedule surgery. We just got a follow up call that she is on the way to the ER now for emergency surgery.

She's been fighting bladder cancer for about a year, going through chemo and that was going well, and now this.

Please pray for the surgery to go well, and comfort for the family.

Thanks

Grizz

Prayers up from Texas,for you mother in law and for Mrs Grizz.Prayers for her healing and for the doctor that are treating her,prayer for the whole family.MY wife and I are here for you Pard,just like you were here for me and her.

our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless,

LBF

OK, here is an update, Miz Grizz and I were driving from our house near Boulder, down to Colorado Springs to be there, so after getting from the North end of Denver, to the South end of Denver in rush hour, we get a call, they can't do the surgery tonight due to a dangerously low platlet count, surgery is now tomorrow morning at 9. Tonight she'll be in ICU with no visitors, not even family allowed. So we turned around, and drove back through the length of Denver, still very much in rush hour.

I'll keep you posted. We'll be heading back down in the morning.

Grizz

OK, back home now, they took her in at about 8.30 with surgery to start about 9, about an hour surgery so they said. At 11.30 they came out and reported that all had gone well. The tumor was on or around her pituitary gland. The doc said the tissue was soft due to all the chemo she's been going through, so they had to do something or another different than normal. I don't know, I don't speak medico.

Anyway, thanks for the prayers. We stayed until she was back in her room in ICU and got to talk with her just a little. She looked great all things considering. We told her she had cowboys all over the place praying and she appreciated that.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. If I get any further updates, I'll let cha know.

Grizz

Archived