SASS Wire Forum

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

With thanks to Tom Muley and Sandi (with an I) it was a great day.

About 35 people showed up, most of them before I got there (because of a desert malfunction), and a few after. My daughter and her fiance got there about 3:00 and we got to introduce them all around. Met a lot of faces to go with the names and ate too much good food. Got a tad of rain, some lightning in the later part of the day, and saw a proto-tornado form and disappear...right over Cliff Hanger's place from the looks of it.

If you weren't there, I encourage you to NOT miss any in the future. It's worth the trip and the time.

Well if ya missed this one ya missed a good un. We had many folks that arn't usual...and some long away visitors.(like my sons from Malasya and Oregooon...)

great people and great food.great host/hostess...and thanks to Muley for teachin my son the ways of dutch oven cookin and fer namin yer Creek after me....weeee...

will have some pix up tomorry...just too tired tonite...

nite all

curley

I want to thank all of those that showed up and those that wanted to, but could not make it. It was my pleasure to host so many nice folks that get along so well together. My place is meant for relaxation, friendship, and peace, without any pressure of competition or performance. Special thanks to my wife, Sandi, for making all this happen and her loving support.

Archived