SASS Wire Forum

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

Up Coming Event....

September 10th (a Saturday)

Two weeks from tomorrow Tom Muley and his lovely bride, Sandi, are hosting what we hope

will be the First "First Days of Fall (a few days early this year) Festival of Fun,

Food, Friendship, and Family" at their place in Phelan on Saturday, September 10,

Got it? Good.

Everyone's invited, so bring the family and friends. Some have parents in the area that

might like an outing, too. (Curly, Deja, Cliff, All Hat, etc.) Tom says we'll be treated

to his dutch oven peach cobbler (MARVELOUS stuff) and ice cream. Tom also puts out

enough meat and baked goods for a moderately huge army and there will be lots more food,

too, BECAUSE......

.....Everyone is supposed to bring a dish to share (main, side, desert, condiments,

cheese tray, etc.) big enough for as many people as are in your own party. If you don't

cook you can contribute chips and dips, paper napkins, paper towels, condiments, pop or

coffee, trash bags, etc.

You should also bring your own plates, cups, and utensils. Sun block and hats are

recommended.

There's a match at Cajon Cowboys that morning, but you can come up afterward and take

your chances on missing the best food.

We'll probably start showing up about 10:00 - 11:00 AM and the last will leave when Sandi

tells Tom to "throw 'em out". Come when you want, leave when you must.

We'll need to know about how many are coming so we won't run short of anything, and so

there isn't a lot of leftover food going to waste.

The revised count as of this AM is 22 more or less confirmed. Another 11 have said

they'll try to get there. Let's add some names to the list

Come on out. There are friends, dogs, mules, and horses to entertain you. It will be a

great day.

We hope to see you there. 
Tom "Forty Rod"Taylor

DIRECTIONS: From the i_15, exit Hwy 138 (Wrightwood/Silverwood), go west 10 miles, north

on Sheep Creek Road approximately 1 mile, turn right on Sunnyslope (By the Mormon/Latter

Day Saints church) and go about 1 mile and turn right on Monte Vista. It's the second

house on the right.

....And the RRBar Regulators monthly match is on Sunday the 11th. If you would rather eat than shoot the Cajon match, you can always come visit us on Sunday. We're only a "stones throw" from Phelan...... Heck, make a weekend of it.......

Up Coming Event....

Two weeks from tomorrow Tom Muley and his lovely bride, Sandi, are hosting what we hope

will be the First "First Days of Fall (a few days early this year) Festival of Fun,

Food, Friendship, and Family" at their place in Phelan on Saturday, September 10,

Got it? Good.

Everyone's invited, so bring the family and friends. Some have parents in the area that

might like an outing, too. (Curly, Deja, Cliff, All Hat, etc.) Tom says we'll be treated

to his dutch oven peach cobbler (MARVELOUS stuff) and ice cream. Tom also puts out

enough meat and baked goods for a moderately huge army and there will be lots more food,

too, BECAUSE......

.....Everyone is supposed to bring a dish to share (main, side, desert, condiments,

cheese tray, etc.) big enough for as many people as are in your own party. If you don't

cook you can contribute chips and dips, paper napkins, paper towels, condiments, pop or

coffee, trash bags, etc.

You should also bring your own plates, cups, and utensils. Sun block and hats are

recommended.

There's a match at Cajon Cowboys that morning, but you can come up afterward and take

We'll probably start showing up about 10:00 - 11:00 AM and the last will leave when Sandi

We'll need to know about how many are coming so we won't run short of anything, and so

The revised count as of this AM is 19 more or less confirmed. Another 7 have said

Come on out. There are friends, dogs, mules, and horses to entertain you. It will be a

great day.

Tom "Forty Rod"Taylor

DIRECTIONS: From the i_15, exit Hwy 138 (Wrightwood/Silverwood), go west 10 miles, north

on Sheep Creek Road approximately 1 mile, turn right on Sunnyslope (By the Mormon/Latter

Day Saints church) and go about 1 mile and turn right on Monte Vista. It's the second

house on the right.

I will be there for the party with Peppers and I hope JJJ's can make it too. ... but I will not bring Dad.. He is 91, and he might be too wild for your group.. lol...

....And the RRBar Regulators monthly match is on Sunday the 11th. If you would rather eat than shoot the Cajon match, you can always come visit us on Sunday. We're only a "stones throw" from Phelan...... Heck, make a weekend of it.......

So you'll be with us on the 10th? :) (Okay, at this point you smile sweetly and nod your head up and down.)

So you'll be with us on the 10th? :) (Okay, at this point you smile sweetly and nod your head up and down.)

Along with Uno Mas, Little Jersey Jo, Smiley Ed and possibly their granddaughter. Uno tells me he's been in contact with Tom on what to bring. Since we're about two and a half hours away, hot or cold dishes won't work very well. I'm sure Tom and Uno can come up with something.....

JUST A REMINDER: ONE MORE WEEK.

Up Coming Event....

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY Tom Muley and his lovely bride, Sandi, are hosting what we hope

Got it? Good.

too, BECAUSE......

coffee, trash bags, etc.

recommended.

The revised count as of this AM is 22 more or less confirmed. Another 11 have said

great day.

Tom "Forty Rod"Taylor

DIRECTIONS: From the I-15, exit Hwy 138 (Wrightwood/Silverwood), go west 10 miles, north

house on the right.

ok ok ok ........ then give it to someone who can be there ......

-_-

Hell, son, you have a week. You could almost swim in it that length of time.

You too Bad Hand. Use the good hand and hitch hike on out here.

:D

Okay, we're getting close and I'm going shopping/hunting tonight. How many are coming Saturday? Any special requests? Fire pit to hang pots, smoker, and grill, will be available if anyone wants to do some cookin'. I'm thinking about 30-35 friends will show up. Might need one more E-Z Up and another table.

I've more or less got 28 more or less confirmed...sorta plus whoever you have coming, plus those who just get the urge at the last minute.

I'm bringing one 6' and one 4' table and a pile of plastic chairs. Also have a large rug (4' x 7'?) and a couple of blankets if anyone wants to sit on the ground but is afraid of grass.

Okay, we're getting close and I'm going shopping/hunting tonight. How many are coming Saturday? Any special requests? Fire pit to hang pots, smoker, and grill, will be available if anyone wants to do some cookin'. I'm thinking about 30-35 friends will show up. Might need one more E-Z Up and another table.

I'll bring some chairs, an EZup, and a 6' folding table...

JJJ-D

I've more or less got 28 more or less confirmed...sorta plus whoever you have coming, plus those who just get the urge at the last minute.

I'm bringing one 6' and one 4' table and a pile of plastic chairs. Also have a large rug (4' x 7'?) and a couple of blankets if anyone wants to sit on the ground but is afraid of grass.

........... I'm glad that ya ain't fergot tha "afraid of grass" crowd ....

Things are very hectic here.

I might be able to drop by for a little while.

Not to far. Maybe 7 miles.

I can see Tom Muley's place from mine.

----------

Forty Rod, that Welcome to Anchorage sign comment.

Did you consider that Prof Bullspit might have brought one of those signs back with him when he returned two weeks ago?

Dang, shore wish we could be there...! :(

Y'all have a rollickin' good time... and be sure to issue Deja a chair helmet~!! :lol:

Or park Jitters behind her in catchin' range... ^_^

Archived