SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse

Sergeant Smokepole #29248L

This morning, the Chicago Fire Dept. respond to a fire in the Englewood area of Chicago (I worked there many years ago and those streets are the most dangerous around). As they were inside the building having the fire put out, it re ignited and flashed over trapping 3 Firefighters. before they could be rescued, they were caught by the flames and burned intensely. One was listed in serious condition and 2 as critical. Please offer a word Up for these brave men.

This morning, the Chicago Fire Dept. respond to a fire in the Englewood area of Chicago (I worked there many years ago and those streets are the most dangerous around). As they were inside the building having the fire put out, it re ignited and flashed over trapping 3 Firefighters. before they could be rescued, they were caught by the flames and burned intensely. One was listed in serious condition and 2 as critical. Please offer a word Up for these brave men.

Consider it done.

Angus

Prayers up from Texas for the 3 firemen.Prayers up for all that serve.

Adding the prayers of a fellow law-dawg for full healing. My Dad retired from the fire service after almost 40 years not unscathed but relatively so thank the Lord. I could only aspire to be half the man. Those guys are the bravest and their chosen profession so so dangerous.

Consider it done.

Angus

+1

Roy

Being retired fire service, I will have my helmet in hands, face to the heavens. I will also ask for comfort and intersession from St. Florian. Please keep us informed.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Prayers up for those brave men, both of my sons are NYC firemen the oldest in the Bronx and the youngest a volenteer in Queens

Hope they come home soon

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Archived