SASS Wire Forum

Deja Vous

Denver Don

Denver.. are you telling me you know me, maybe but your not sure that you do.. or that you don't but one thing for certain is you want a drink? lol Heres a dirty glass.. not don't spill it all over, I lost my cleanin cloth.. lol

Denver.. are you telling me you know me, maybe but your not sure that you do.. or that you don't but one thing for certain is you want a drink? lol Heres a dirty glass.. not don't spill it all over, I lost my cleanin cloth.. lol

wwwoooow ... see wat i mean .... it all seems so familure .... i seem ta think ya offered me a dirty glass some time before .... oh well it wont hurt none got dirt from the trail be needen washed down any way ......

Tryin ' to read between the lines in the Saloon (ACS) is so hard and generally unreliable (the lines is crookeder than a dog's hind leg, don'cha know?) that I'll just throw this out there as a theory.

"Denver Don" is a reincarnation of a previous, well-known Saloon (ACS) denizen, who has been absent fer awhile. :o He has an easy familiarity with the Saloon (ACS) and its residents, has none of the usual rookie questions and this post is full of teases (not strip teases, Grizz!) and hints.

Let the rumor mill begin! :D

Tryin ' to read between the lines in the Saloon (ACS) is so hard and generally unreliable (the lines is crookeder than a dog's hind leg, don'cha know?) that I'll just throw this out there as a theory.

"Denver Don" is a reincarnation of a previous, well-known Saloon (ACS) denizen, who has been absent fer awhile. :o He has an easy familiarity with the Saloon (ACS) and its residents, has none of the usual rookie questions and this post is full of teases (not strip teases, Grizz!) and hints.

I reckon that would make me a an experianced rookie ... yeeeee haaaaa drinks for everyone .... bellys up to the bar boys i'm a settin em all night tell ya drop .... whoooo hoooo

and yer even in my old stompin grounds ...deje .... it all seems so familiar ....

Really.. did ya stomp grapes?? lol... Never tired it myself.. So what are you doing in Dayton? The sunshine is here.. lol

Deja Voodoo . . but whut do she do . . . ? :huh:

Wolfees shhhhh Or I will come up there and shoot holes in your new bank.. lol

Oh, gosh so he does strip tease? Well, darn.. I do have a couple outfits I could loaned him... all he had to do was ask.. lol... Hints.. you have to hit me over the head with it.. lol.. It will be like air passing over my head for many posts...

Archived