SASS Wire Forum

BONUS! After the US Open

Boben Weev

For those who just cant get enough, the local Sparta club, the Kaskaskia Cowboys, will hold their monthly match on the Sunday after the US Open (9-11) at the fabulous World Shooting Complex. No need for the fun to end. We invite you to join us on Sunday morning. We will use 5 bays from the Open, but with different scenarios. Shooting will begin at 9 am with 5 stages shot straight through so that those from out of town can be on the road a little after noon. It is $12 to shoot our match. The round count will be 50 pistol, 50 rifle, and 20 shotgun. This will be a total time match. Anybody interested?

For those who just can’t get enough, the local Sparta club, the Kaskaskia Cowboys, will hold their monthly match on the Sunday after the US Open (9-11) at the fabulous World Shooting Complex. No need for the fun to end. We invite you to join us on Sunday morning. We will use 5 bays from the Open, but with different scenarios. Shooting will begin at 9 am with 5 stages shot straight through so that those from out of town can be on the road a little after noon. It is $12 to shoot our match. The round count will be 50 pistol, 50 rifle, and 20 shotgun. This will be a total time match. Anybody interested?

Sounds like fun, Count me in

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Count Coyote Kid and Hot Dawg Honndo from the

State of Missouri (and home of the famous "Fingers Magee")

in for the fun on Sunday.

That's McGee

And BTT

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Archived