SASS Wire Forum

The Cowboys "Castaway Cowboys" Match

Capt. Jake Cutter

Just a reminder that this Sunday is The Cowboys Annual "Castaway Cowboys" match! Hats and boots are mandatory, but whatever you decide to wear in between is up to you (God help us!) :lol:

And it's going to be over 100 degrees so stay hydrated! It's going to be HOT - Africa HOT- Heat even Tarzan could not take!

See you there!

I was going to say make sure and take lots of pictures and post a link on here, but then the vision of Cap'n Jake in a grass skirt and coconut bra came to mind....

:D

Have fun and stay well hydrated.

Grizz

I was going to say make sure and take lots of pictures and post a link on here, but then the vision of Cap'n Jake in a grass skirt and coconut bra came to mind....

:D

Have fun and stay well hydrated.

Grizz

no, that's IROT....

:blink::blink:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

no, that's IROT....

JJJ-D

Oh, thanks, now I'll have that image stuck in my head for days. :wacko:

See ya all tomorrow. I hope we survive...

Just a reminder that this Sunday is The Cowboys Annual "Castaway Cowboys" match! Hats and boots are mandatory, but whatever you decide to wear in between is up to you (God help us!) :lol:

And it's going to be over 100 degrees so stay hydrated! It's going to be HOT - Africa HOT- Heat even Tarzan could not take!

See you there!

I have been working on this outfit. .and I had a question.. but everyone told me to NOT ask you.. loll. just teasing.. I will be there.. with posse two.. having fun..

no, that's IROT....

JJJ-D

JJJ's no one glitters like you do.. lol.. So, will it be a lite up shirtl or sandles.. or chaps that moo?? lol

Archived