SASS Wire Forum

Caution: Extremely Contagious

Denver Don

Caution: Extremely Contagious ..... it starts out real slow, not a symptom at all, then the next thing you know you start forgetting things, stuff you normally do all the time, you start loosing track of time and neglecting things you should do it starts consumming you, you realize you have it but what is it a virus a bug, the flu, mad cow disease, an addiction, yes that it an addiction, it has to be, you know you where late with breakfast you didnt say hi to your friends on facebook you left the pioneer trail, forgot about the homestead.... by golly thats it your Addicted to the Wire! woooo glad we got that one figured out! Yeeee Haaaaa

Your just sittingt there ... starting to sweat ..... your reading and typing ...... yor hand starts to shake you have an itch that needs to be scratched ..... you suddenly reach for your six gun..... bu why ... you must be havin a hankerin for a shoot ..... quick to the range ......

Your just sittingt there ... starting to sweat ..... your reading and typing ...... yor hand starts to shake you have an itch that needs to be scratched ..... you suddenly reach for your six gun..... bu why ... you must be havin a hankerin for a shoot ..... quick to the range ......

Howdy......

It looks like you have not separated fantasy from reality......

Welcome to the real world!

Vern / Foothills...

Howdy......

It looks like you have not separated fantasy from reality......

Welcome to the real world!

Vern / Foothills...

Yep .... Thats the Part about refusing to grow up that i Like .... Growing Older is Mandatory .... But Growing Up is Optional!

Well lets see, shoot on the weekend,clean guns,reload ammo,get clothes ready, load up gun cart,get on the wire visit the Saloon,go shoot, repeat.

Oh, I forgot, had to work a little during the week (didn't stop me from thinkin about shootin).Addiction? well maybe! Just love this game.

Well I just gotta ask....if ya love this soooooo much, where ya been for the last 30 years?????? Just sayin'

Big(whats found this here game 25 years ago) Jake Sass #1001 Life

Actually, i m a feelin kind of bad about that i didnt even think this game was around back then, i have always been in too cowboy action shooting, got a winchester when i was 13 and a 45 long colt when i was 17, had me a few horse's growing up could rope and ride and shoot, stated spinning six guns with a 45 hahn(crossman but felt real) when i was 9 and had to strap it on when ever time a western was on tv lol .. always thought there should be a club like this, just never did know there was..... dag nab it ... look at all the funnin i missed

Yup, Just like that big ol' slimy rattler that comes up on ya while yer squattin' in the cactus' doin' yer business........

............It'll bite ya in the butt!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:huh:

:blink:

:P

Caution: Extremely Contagious ..... it starts out real slow, not a symptom at all, then the next thing you know you start forgetting things, stuff you normally do all the time, you start loosing track of time and neglecting things you should do it starts consumming you, you realize you have it but what is it a virus a bug, the flu, mad cow disease, an addiction, yes that it an addiction, it has to be, you know you where late with breakfast you didnt say hi to your friends on facebook you left the pioneer trail, forgot about the homestead.... by golly thats it your Addicted to the Wire! woooo glad we got that one figured out! Yeeee Haaaaa

Darn.. I was really hoping I had happy cow disease.. lol

Yup, Just like that big ol' slimy rattler that comes up on ya while yer squattin' in the cactus' doin' yer business........

............It'll bite ya in the butt!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I reckon that wud give us a goood reason to have some rattler steak .... em emmm

:huh:

:blink:

:P

Archived