SASS Wire Forum

Update on Defend Old Fort Parker

Goody, SASS #26190

I got you covered Slick come on out!!! Plenty of room for you!

Colt

Looks like the warden (Wife) give me a weekend pass :lol:, but I might have to shoot through sat. But thats Ok with me still looking forward to the match. Sign me UP !!!!!!!!

Slick

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the warden (Wife) give me a weekend pass :lol:, but I might have to shoot through sat. But thats Ok with me still looking forward to the match. Sign me UP !!!!!!!!

Slick

No prob at all on shooting through on Saturday. We have a few others doing it as well. Glad your coming it's gonna be fun!!!

Colt

Side matches that I know of:

The normal:

Fastest pistol, rifle, shotgun

Pocket pistol and derringer

Long range (Thurs only)

Plainsman

Wild Bunch

I think 22, but not sure

Heck, bring everything you got!!!!!!

Two Gun

.......Sam, come on out and shoot. Its been a while brother. We miss you.

Slick

If you've never been there Slick, you will love it! It is a nice range with GREAT people! See ya there!

Got room for another Friday morning entry? Just found out this evening I can take off Friday, will be my first big shoot. Hope somebody has the sundial to time me!

Got room for another Friday morning entry? Just found out this evening I can take off Friday, will be my first big shoot. Hope somebody has the sundial to time me!

Sure come on we got room. Glad to have you aboard!

I signed you up in the Silver Senior Buckaroo Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter Category Jack

Dang, now I got to go get that BP out of the RV and replace it with smokeless. I'm thinking Slver Senior Double Duelist Warthog.

Question................ with the dry spell we've had in N Texas a lot of clubs have temporarily banned Black Powder.....

Is Black Powder still OK to shoot at the Fort????????

Question................ with the dry spell we've had in N Texas a lot of clubs have temporarily banned Black Powder.....

Is Black Powder still OK to shoot at the Fort????????

Sure, that's what the Fire Department is for :rolleyes:

Well it looks like I will be riding shotgun with Slick over to the match... Will be my first time there also.. Should be a great shoot... See yall Saturday morning..

Now, Slick's usual rider shoots Buckarett! You? :unsure:

Ok, first 5 stages done! Fast, simple, no traps. Fun, but tired. Weather cooled off just enough and the 20 mph wind felt good. Fish Fry and social tonight.

My first stage the screw that holds the forearm on my Bakial sheared off :angry: Had to shoot 4 stages with Biggest Heart's shotgun that's 3" shorter than mine!! That was hard to get used to! Hopefully Gunslinger can get mine fixed tonight. Seems that alot on our Posse were having shotgun problems! T-Bone's isn't cocking right and Omaha John's isn't firing on one barrel. He's having to do the SKB Bump!

The Sausage, Bisquit and gravy really hit the spot this Morning! As did the Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo for Lunch!

If y'all haven't been to Save Old Fort Parker you're missing it!!!

Had a GREAT TIME at the Fort. We will be making this one an annual trip for sure. See you next year Fort Parker.

Archived