SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PF -----ROA Kirst Konverters for sale.........

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. These are the nickel plated model for the Ruger Old Army. Anyone that knows Walt Kirst's products knows that these are reliable and the nickel plating is premier....... have shot these several times and the nickel plate has no defects, flaking, etc.. These load .45LC, .45 Schofield, and .45 Cowboy Specials. They have been lightly used and have some powder marks, but the cylinder outer looks like the ROA stainless. Reason I am selling them is that I have two pair of these, only need one.

$400 shipped via USPS Priority mail (in CONUS only) for the pair; want to sell as a pair only! If you want pics, drop me an email..... I check this site several times a day...... If you want pictures, email me.

I have two Kirst Konverters for sale. These are the nickel plated model for the Ruger Old Army. Anyone that knows Walt Kirst's products knows that these are reliable and the nickel plating is premier....... have shot these several times and the nickel plate has no defects, flaking, etc.. These load .45LC, .45 Schofield, and .45 Cowboy Specials. They have been lightly used and have some powder marks, but the cylinder outer looks like the ROA stainless. Reason I am selling them is that I have two pair of these, only need one.

$400 shipped via USPS Priority mail (in CONUS only) for the pair; want to sell as a pair only! If you want pics, drop me an email..... I check this site several times a day...... If you want pictures, email me.

First "I will take them" on the WIRE gets them!

I'll take Em. Send me the details

Rambling Grey

Archived