SASS Wire Forum

Dang! I came in here just to have a few laughs...

I really hate to see this. I've always had a good time here and never had to worry about which threads to read. I aint so sure now...I might get castigated for something I think is funny.

Back in '03, there was a thread by some Law Dawgs and they all thought it was funny, but I took personal offense at they way I perceived them to look down on the general populace, so I posted my point of view and promptly got trounced by EVERYONE...not just the Law Dawgs.

Well...I could have done the easy thing and edited or erased my post, but instead, I posted an apology...a sincere apology... and was welcomed back into the fold. Sometimes ya just gotta man up and do the right thing.

Look at this as the parable of the wayward cowboy ;)

Cascade Charlie

I really hate to see this. I've always had a good time here and never had to worry about which threads to read. I aint so sure now...I might get castigated for something I think is funny.

Back in '03, there was a thread by some Law Dawgs and they all thought it was funny, but I took personal offense at they way I perceived them to look down on the general populace, so I posted my point of view and promptly got trounced by EVERYONE...not just the Law Dawgs.

Well...I could have done the easy thing and edited or erased my post, but instead, I posted an apology...a sincere apology... and was welcomed back into the fold. Sometimes ya just gotta man up and do the right thing.

Cascade Charlie

I say we stick to brewing Whiskey and move on.. lol

you know how it is Charlie fits happens

K.. serious question now shoers.. what size shoes would I wear if i worse say .. track lite weights?? lol

I say we stick to brewing Whiskey and move on.. lol

Like Sassparilla Kid back in' eighth grade, Deja...? :rolleyes:

Happy Moonshiner

It ain't what it looks like...! ^_^

Fight? Where?

Lemme put my runnin shoes on! :unsure:

K.. serious question now shoers.. what size shoes would I wear if i worse say .. track lite weights?? lol

if your talking about shoes they use on race tracks, they use aluminum shoe on race tracks. As for what size shoe you would wear that would depend on what day of the week it is, how tall you are, how much you weigh, what color you are, who your Dame and Sire is most importantly is I would also HAVE to if you were left or right hoof dominant. So does that answer your question, if it does I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cascade Charlie

Howdy Charlie... Let me give you a quick "view from my saddle"... Every now and again, somebody with an ingrained opinion may take offense at something somebody else says... Cowboys don't normally ride the fence... all you get outta that is a sore crotch... HOWEVER... at the end of the day, these things normally get put behind all and sundry and we go about our merry way... I have had disagreements with folks in the Saloon(ACS) in the past and we ended up praying for each other for issues that we had encountered... It's just the way with folks... Some days you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or some such and a dust up happens... That's pretty much what it is...

Soooooooooooooo... set down, my good amigo... let me buy you a libation and a good ceegar... Prop your feet up that chair, and don't look when I give Tammy a kiss on the cheek... :D I can't wait for the two of you to get into this neck o' the woods again... I expect you'll have a good time...

Vaya con Dios

Like Sassparilla Kid back in' eighth grade, Deja...? :rolleyes:

Happy Moonshiner

It ain't what it looks like...! ^_^

Rotfl... okay.. into ever life a little rain or was it pain must fall? lol... But that same life gets a drink of your choice.. lol... Just kidding..

if your talking about shoes they use on race tracks, they use aluminum shoe on race tracks. As for what size shoe you would wear that would depend on what day of the week it is, how tall you are, how much you weigh, what color you are, who your Dame and Sire is most importantly is I would also HAVE to if you were left or right hoof dominant. So does that answer your question, if it does I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The tail side would be Doc Barlett.. lol.. let me go find a crayon box so I can match up my color... I weight about 127 LBS apx.. of course and in hands I am not sure how tall I am.. let me ask JJJ's.. he might measure me... Ocean front property really sounds great. What shore in Utah? lol

'Deja Vous' dear, we brew beer not whiskey...

Texas Lizard

TL... you mean I have my still set up wrong again? lol

Make sure you know which way you're going, Bob. A mistake could make you a hero. :rolleyes:

Or the "little dummer boy" .lol..

It you can't stun 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with B.S.... (not that any farrier or shoer would know anything about B.S.) ;)

It you can't stun 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with B.S.... (not that any farrier or shoer would know anything about B.S.) ;)

Well.. gosh I hope he knows a lot about bull Sh*t... he puts shoes on them too.. uh.. oh wait.. it is horses .. never mind..

Howdy Charlie... Let me give you a quick "view from my saddle"... Every now and again, somebody with an ingrained opinion may take offense at something somebody else says... Cowboys don't normally ride the fence... all you get outta that is a sore crotch... HOWEVER... at the end of the day, these things normally get put behind all and sundry and we go about our merry way... I have had disagreements with folks in the Saloon(ACS) in the past and we ended up praying for each other for issues that we had encountered... It's just the way with folks... Some days you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or some such and a dust up happens... That's pretty much what it is...

Soooooooooooooo... set down, my good amigo... let me buy you a libation and a good ceegar... Prop your feet up that chair, and don't look when I give Tammy a kiss on the cheek... :D I can't wait for the two of you to get into this neck o' the woods again... I expect you'll have a good time...

Vaya con Dios

Flint! This is obviously the wrong thread to get serious. :lol: You guys have been havin' way to much fun while I work. YUP! I said it...WORK!! This week I'm working swing shifts (3-11 pm) and it's almost as bad as being six time zones away in Germany. I'm still behind the power curve.

What with all the aircraft along the eastern seaboard trying to scramble out of the way of Irene, I've been a busy little beaver the last couple of nights.

Later,

Charlie

Flint! This is obviously the wrong thread to get serious. :lol: You guys have been havin' way to much fun while I work. YUP! I said it...WORK!! This week I'm working swing shifts (3-11 pm) and it's almost as bad as being six time zones away in Germany. I'm still behind the power curve.

What with all the aircraft along the eastern seaboard trying to scramble out of the way of Irene, I've been a busy little beaver the last couple of nights.

Later,

Charlie

Cascade Charlie said the "W" werd. :o :o :o:blink: Here have a #4 an' warsh yer mouth out. :lol:

R3B

Cascade Charlie said the "W" werd. :o :o :o:blink: Here have a #4 an' warsh yer mouth out. :lol:

R3B

Well R3B, ya prolly missed tha memo.

Due to tha bad econmy...havin' a job an werkin' is now polically kerrect in tha Saloon.

Well R3B, ya prolly missed tha memo.

Due to tha bad econmy...havin' a job an werkin' is now polically kerrect in tha Saloon.

Yeah! But we try to filter it down a little. Spell it W0#k or somethin' like that. :unsure::angry:

The shock of the written word can be catastrophic!! :lol::o

Yeah! But we try to filter it down a little. Spell it W0#k or somethin' like that. :unsure::angry:

The shock of the written word can be catastrophic!! :lol::o

I don't care how you spell it, I want some. I have been unemployed for 3 years with no hope n sight

Archived