SASS Wire Forum

Whiskey

Whiskey Business

You kinda look like a young Grizzly Dave!

Let a sinus infection go on fer awhale, actually had to see the doc. Got steroids and antibiotics.

Them steroids don’t mix well with whiskey! Had to drink twice as much as usual just to git a decent buzz. Also noticed some right curious side effects as well:

Watching WWF

Drinking juice right out the carton

Urge to wear a beer stained t shirt (don’t have one though)

Doing stupid things to make myself mad

Hogging the remote

Not using a coaster

Ignoring yield signs

Whistling off key

Don’t care the house is dirty

Putting feet up on the coffee table

Wearing black socks with bermuda shorts

Loudly cracking knuckles

Urge to blow stuff up

Whiskeys.. that is how I live my life now?? Am I doing it wrong?? lol.. Hope you are okay..

Hey Deja,

I'm ok. Miracles of modern medicine. So much better today. Thinkin laser treatments though.

Laser for your sinus?

Hey Deja,

I'm ok. Miracles of modern medicine. So much better today. Thinkin laser treatments though.

How bad are your sinus Whiskey? mine have been so bad a couple time it keep me from going to work.

You left off nose hair trimming with a Dremel tool, and digging out ear wax with your car keys. :wacko::blink:

I prefer the house key myself :lol:

My fun with horrible sinuses.. lol.. years ago I had a horse accident and I guess the concussion with two black eyes, or maybe the broken nose later in life gave me some sinus issues? lol.. I got infections that would not go away.. so the DR told me I had to do something because the infection can go into the bone in your face. So they did surgery. That was in 1997 and since then I may have one infection every couple years and it goes away.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... lol... At least it worked out better than the silly sansert for headaches did.. lol.. I have not had one problem since then.. and while it was not a fun surgery.. it was worth it.. I think?? lol. I can't take meds very well, so the steroid stuff was off limits too.. so are pain meds.. and pain pills well, out for 3 days is not a way to spend your work week I was told by my boss.. lol.. The surgery was my only choice.

How bad are your sinus Whiskey? mine have been so bad a couple time it keep me from going to work.

I know. Missed couple days work over the past five years. Just go in miserable most times.

My fun with horrible sinuses.. lol.. years ago I had a horse accident and I guess the concussion with two black eyes, or maybe the broken nose later in life gave me some sinus issues? lol.. I got infections that would not go away.. so the DR told me I had to do something because the infection can go into the bone in your face. So they did surgery. That was in 1997 and since then I may have one infection every couple years and it goes away.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... lol... At least it worked out better than the silly sansert for headaches did.. lol.. I have not had one problem since then.. and while it was not a fun surgery.. it was worth it.. I think?? lol. I can't take meds very well, so the steroid stuff was off limits too.. so are pain meds.. and pain pills well, out for 3 days is not a way to spend your work week I was told by my boss.. lol.. The surgery was my only choice.

Wow! Been beat up for shore. No problems since surgery? Sounds tempting, never gone under the knife though.

I know. Missed couple days work over the past five years. Just go in miserable most times.

Wow! Been beat up for shore. No problems since surgery? Sounds tempting, never gone under the knife though.

K.. so I was in the hospital from a horse accident when I was a kid... and then... uh.. yeah.. the next time was the surgery.. lol.. after that I did have a ER visit twice once was over a horse.. the other was over a, uh.. never mind.. bad joke.. Nothing major though I have been lucky... That is it for hospital visits ... So, yeah I was scared.. and the stuff t hey put you under with lost me to never never land.. lol... I could not take the pain meds afterwards at all.. but the frozen peas were great on my nose in t heir little bags. yeah, it was worth it ... since I could not get rid of the last infection i had no real choice. I dislike needles.. to the point of passing out.. I am a true coward.. lol

K.. so I was in the hospital from a horse accident when I was a kid... and then... uh.. yeah.. the next time was the surgery.. lol.. after that I did have a ER visit twice once was over a horse.. the other was over a, uh.. never mind.. bad joke.. Nothing major though I have been lucky... That is it for hospital visits ... So, yeah I was scared.. and the stuff t hey put you under with lost me to never never land.. lol... I could not take the pain meds afterwards at all.. but the frozen peas were great on my nose in t heir little bags. yeah, it was worth it ... since I could not get rid of the last infection i had no real choice. I dislike needles.. to the point of passing out.. I am a true coward.. lol

I have been stuck so many time I can tell just by looking if the person holding the needle knows what they are doing

I'm calling the DR. today to set up the surgery for this fall. Gotta wait til I'm done swimming in the lake. I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time cuz of sinus issues. Nose been broke several times, fightin mostly. Doc says my septum looks like a lightning bolt. She can see at least 5 breaks. Don't like it. but I gotta do something. Hearing about someone else's success helps a bunch.

Cash

Archived