SASS Wire Forum

BULLETS FOR SALE

Sheriff

.38 special lead bullets, moly coated, for sale. Bullets remaining are: 2 boxes (500 bullets each box) of 158 gr. SWC, 6 boxes of 148 gr. DEWC,

1 box of 148 gr. swaged HBWC. These are very accurate bullets and have been used many years by target shooters. I have used them many years

but I no longer shoot .38's. These bullets were made by Quality Bullets, Mariposa Calif...I believe they have moved or have sold the business because the phone is no longer in service and the web site is gone. These bullets are very high quality.

35.00 per box includes shipping to the all 50 states. Will ship over seas but the extra shipping charges will apply.

contact cowboy3220@verizon.net

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

.38 special lead bullets, moly coated, for sale. Bullets remaining are: 2 boxes (500 bullets each box) of 158 gr. SWC, 6 boxes of 148 gr. DEWC,

1 box of 148 gr. swaged HBWC. These are very accurate bullets and have been used many years by target shooters. I have used them many years

but I no longer shoot .38's. These bullets were made by Quality Bullets, Mariposa Calif...I believe they have moved or have sold the business because the phone is no longer in service and the web site is gone. These bullets are very high quality.

35.00 per box includes shipping to the all 50 states. Will ship over seas but the extra shipping charges will apply.

contact cowboy3220@verizon.net

Just started reloading and I'm a little clueless, but what does DEWC & HBWC stand for?

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

DEWC= Double Ended Wad Cutter.

HBWC=Hollow Base Wad Cutter.

They are made to "cut" clean holes in paper targets.

Also these bullets are to be loaded flush with the case mouth*.

*IF, these are the ones I think Mick is talking about.

Respectfully,

LG

DEWC= Double Ended Wad Cutter.

HBWC=Hollow Base Wad Cutter.

They are made to "cut" clean holes in paper targets.

Also these bullets are to be loaded flush with the case mouth*.

*IF, these are the ones I think Mick is talking about.

Respectfully,

LG

Lumpy is mostly correct...to be SASS legal the bullet cannot be below the case mouth, so I seat the bullet with about 1/16 of an inch of the bullet out of the case...

Justin O'Sheriff :P

Archived