SASS Wire Forum

2 Vintage Pocket Watches F/S - (Sold Pending Funds)

Denver Don

I have 2 Vintage Pocket Watches for Sale would be Great accessory to complete any cowboy outfit......

First one is an ANTIQUE ELGIN GOLD PLATED SIZE 16 OPEN FACE POCKET WATCH

All ORIGINAL ELGIN, MODEL 7 OPEN FACE POCKET WATCH, 1895. I WOUND THIS WATCH

JUST BEFORE I DID THE LISTING AND IT'S STILL RUNNING. WATCH IS IN OVER-ALL GOOD CONDITION...

NOTHING BROKEN , MISSING OR WORN. The CASE IS GOLD FILLED. it measure across the front right at 2"

The 2nd one is a D+S Vintage Antique 17 Jewel Gold Plate runs

very good condition. Has some scratches on the dial cover, case, and back plate

Off white dial with fancy black numbers and hands, sub-dial at 6:00, measures 30.25 mm across

or roughly 1 3/4. This is a very nice old watch. and appears to run great. This one is from the early 1900's

dont remember anymore but i think it was right around 1920

I Believe they are both gold filled because as old as they are if they where plated i would imagine

that they would have some of the gold wore off do to age and i dont see it.... also both of them wind up and work fine, i dont have the Chain for either of them but they can be picked up pretty cheap just about any where.

as to how accurate they are i am not sure, both of these are open face not hunter case.

I am asking $85 for the Elgin and $65 for the D&S, I originaly got these to carry around but my mother inlaw gave me a pocket watch for Fathers Day that plays music when you open it so thats the one i am going with.

Howdy Pard,

Please send photos of both watches to roy@rroldwest.com. I'd like first crack at both watches. Need to see photos first.

Many Thanks,

Roy

Archived