SASS Wire Forum

cimarron

klw

• 4 weeks later...

LL

i have a real good friend who works for Cimarron...

please use me to ask any question you have...

i will reply to you asap...

regards

AD

Let's see:

1. No answer;
  2. "No comment";
  3. "I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor";
  4. "Thanks. You just got me fired."

LL

i have a real good friend who works for Cimarron...

please use me to ask any question you have...

i will reply to you asap...

regards

AD

AD:

I blew up a prior poster's thread, in which he was asking about the status of a rumored project by Cimarron to build or have built a MH revolver. I simply called, and then emailed, Cimarron, asking that question. No response.

If your contact can clarify (Is there such a project in the works? If so, where does it stand?), it would be much appreciated.

LL

My own bet is that there's no MH project in the works. Someone would have said something by now, or plant security is tighter than the Pentagon's (and we all know how tight that is).

AD:

I blew up a prior poster's thread, in which he was asking about the status of a rumored project by Cimarron to build or have built a MH revolver. I simply called, and then emailed, Cimarron, asking that question. No response.

If your contact can clarify (Is there such a project in the works? If so, where does it stand?), it would be much appreciated.

LL

Lots of folks get emails that they don't respond to, so no big surprise. Are you also saying that when you called them by phone, and asked this question, that the person you spoke with refused to say anything? Silence?

I have called them, and they always talk to me! :lol:

Lots of folks get emails that they don't respond to, so no big surprise. Are you also saying that when you called them by phone, and asked this question, that the person you spoke with refused to say anything? Silence?

I have called them, and they always talk to me! :lol:

GA:

Actually, the phone call was a follow-up to the lack of response to my email; I was told that "someone" would get back to me, but it's been quiet.

Please don't read too much into this exchange. I don't know anyone at Cimarron, and I'm sure they get a lot of crank or questionable emails/calls; I'm not sayin' anything except that I have not heard back.

Hopefully, we'll hear something soon, one way or the other.

LL

• 1 month later...

Anyone know the status of their MH project?

klw 31116

Talked to Chris at Cimarron. Sorry to say, but no Merwin Hulbert. Uberti can't pull it off.

Keep your fingers crossed that the new MH company comes through or keep saving your $$ for an original

Archived