SASS Wire Forum

FS Derringer by Hi-Standard 3rd series .22 LR cal.

Guest Medford Gunsmith

Guest Medford Gunsmith

bores like mirror, condition about 70% overall, white grips, 2-toned, blued barrels and extractor and lock-up! The rest of the gun left factory in black (was painted)somebody took off almost all black paint, is rather attractive now. Health failing selling out, this is the first to go. Payment will be by money order, and shipped to your FFL! Gun is being sold as is, no warranty, I am not a dealer. Will throw in holster to the first "I will take it" that becomes listed here.

If you have questions call me 541-535-2827 or e-mail direct rickshaw1@hughes.net

Sorry no photos, no camera, even if I had one dont know how to attach, am not computer literate.

Thanks Pards for reading my add, this is a nice wild bunch weapon!

Shipped same day as payment arrives, from Medford, OR 97501

bores like mirror, condition about 70% overall, white grips, 2-toned, blued barrels and extractor and lock-up! The rest of the gun left factory in black (was painted)somebody took off almost all black paint, is rather attractive now. Health failing selling out, this is the first to go. Payment will be by money order, and shipped to your FFL! Gun is being sold as is, no warranty, I am not a dealer. Will throw in holster to the first "I will take it" that becomes listed here.

If you have questions call me 541-535-2827 or e-mail direct rickshaw1@hughes.net

Sorry no photos, no camera, even if I had one dont know how to attach, am not computer literate.

Thanks Pards for reading my add, this is a nice wild bunch weapon!

Shipped same day as payment arrives, from Medford, OR 97501

I will take it and holster for $130.00 shipped.

Get back to me with payment info.

Thanks,

Buck

Guest Medford Gunsmith

I will take it and holster for $130.00 shipped.

Get back to me with payment info.

Thanks,

Buck

you got it!!!

Thanks now to list next gun for sale.

Archived