SASS Wire Forum

BULLETS FOR SALE

Sheriff

.38 special lead bullets, moly coated, for sale. 4 boxes (500 bullets each box) of 158 gr. SWC, 6 boxes of 148 gr. DEWC, 4 boxes of 148 gr. swaged HBWC. These are very accurate bullets and have been used many years by target shooters. I have used them many years but I no longer shoot .38's.

35.00 per box includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Will ship out of the lower 48 but the extra shipping is not covered. I can get a price when I know where the package is going.

contact cowboy3220@verizon.net

If you use a USPS Flat Rate box Hawaii and Alaska are already covered.

.38 special lead bullets, moly coated, for sale. 4 boxes (500 bullets each box) of 158 gr. SWC, 6 boxes of 148 gr. DEWC, 4 boxes of 148 gr. swaged HBWC. These are very accurate bullets and have been used many years by target shooters. I have used them many years but I no longer shoot .38's.

35.00 per box includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Will ship out of the lower 48 but the extra shipping is not covered. I can get a price when I know where the package is going.

REALLY interested in at least 1 box of the SWC's

E-mail sent.

I am interested in 2 boxes of the hbwc. Can you tell me what make they are?

Thanks Charlie

Thanks for all the interest...these bullets were made by Quality Bullets in Maripose California...I believe they are out of business...at least in California...these are very high quality bullets, if you know Bear Creek bullets these are of a higher quality, you will see it when you see them.

I will take one box of the HBWC.

Let know where to send the funds.

Greeley

Greeley-

send a cashiers check or money order for 35.00 for each box of 500 bullets to:

Mick Genshock

6828 Buckthorne Street

Phelan, CA. 92371

don't forget to include where you want the bullets delivered...some have forgot that little detail...

Cashiers Check on the way for one box of HBWC bullets.

I will include my address for shipping.

Greeley

Greely, bullets on the way...email me at cowboy3220@verizon.net...I have a question for you...

Archived