SASS Wire Forum

Hey Griz, you get to sleep in the bedroom yet?

Oh heck yeah, I am the king of my castle! I sleep where ever I want!

Besides, she hasn't seen the checkbook yet to know how much damage I really did to the balance...

:D

Good to see ya this weekend GW, and congrats on your 1st Place in Classic Cowboy!

Grizz

Oh heck yeah, I am the king of my castle! I sleep where ever I want!

Besides, she hasn't seen the checkbook yet to know how much damage I really did to the balance...

:D

Good to see ya this weekend GW, and congrats on your 1st Place in Classic Cowboy!

Grizz

If your do a lot of honey dews, you could hide the cost of the knife in the cost of the honey dews.

Doubt if it will work, it never does for me, but you can try.

Captain Jack said that if you bring your own Blankey you can sleep in the dog house outside. He

ain't using it. Fleas are free.

If your do a lot of honey dews, you could hide the cost of the knife in the cost of the honey dews.

Doubt if it will work, it never does for me, but you can try.

Captain Jack said that if you bring your own Blankey you can sleep in the dog house outside. He

ain't using it. Fleas are free.

BMC, you've met me, you actually think I'd fit in Cap'n Jack's doghouse??? :D

BMC, you've met me, you actually think I'd fit in Cap'n Jack's doghouse??? :D

You haven't seed ole Jack's pad. Hugh Hefner should have such a pad.

He has a bunch of ladies running around the pool, but I told him that

they are a bunch of dogs. He said he doesn't care. They are hot! :lol:

Grizz,

I hope that she won't put you on the couch. You know you could not seperate mom and baby!!!!!! Even if she does they were worth it!!!! they are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

They are pretty sweet. And it was a good thing (for Redwing anyway) that I didn't see the screwknife first, if I had, I probably would have been able to resist the other knife. :D Not that I don't love the big knife, but it would have been easier to listen to that little voice in my head telling me "you really don't have the money to spend right now" :D Sometimes ya just gotta jump off the porch into the snow bank and worry about how to get out of it later.

And the screw knife has already seen use, I was working the loading table and a couple guys wanted to check screws on their pistols, why yes, I do have a screwknife!

There are few things in my house I consider heirloom quality, but those knives are on the list.

Archived