SASS Wire Forum

Aug 25th--Thrusday

BADEYEBOB,SASS#21365

Howdy All,

The Shenango River Rats will have a Cowboy Action weekday Shoot Thursday August 25, 2011 at the Brookfield Conservation Club 1951 Sharon Hogue Rd. Brookfield Township. www.brookfieldconservation.com You will need 50 rounds each of pistol and rifle and 25+ of shotgun. We have more rats at the Nido de Ratas Hotel (rats Nest Hotel). As a matter of fact I had a gang of mounted cowboys do a special round-up to help us out and made a video of the event. Click on link www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmgLtg1Izw

Warning, the stage will be 10-10-10

Hope you all can make it,

SJ

Howdy,

This was the first time I showed up for the Thursday shoot, with all the retarded retired cowpokes. They did have a good turnout,and weather was great. BadeyeBob keep us inline and we shot a few rats too boot. The boothill graveyard was done, and church looked like it got a new coat of paint. Great cowtown ya all need to come on down.. All friendly types here. saturday shoot at the rail Spur Monroe center Ohio RT 7

I sure am sorry that I could not be there Thursday.I know that I missed out on a lot of fun with the guys.Will see you all soon though.

Happy trails,

Takoda Ray

Archived