SASS Wire Forum

Colt 3rd Generation 44spl 5.5 barrel NIckle LNIB New Price $1250 + shipping

I acquired a 3rd generation Nickel Colt SAA in 44 special with a 5.5 inch barrel. I got it to shoot but when I received it I discovered that I had been sent an unturned new in the box gun from the early 80's. After giving it some thought, I decided that I would sell this one and look for a shooter as I figure somebody would enjoy this unfired/unturned gun more than I would. I have the box and everything except the hanging tag and the plastic bag. I can give you these two items from a different 3rd gen gun I shoot all the time. I have bought and shot NIB guns all the time, but I finally found one nice enough that I just can't bring myself to shoot it so it has to go and I will get a good condition shooter to replace it. I am asking $1250.00 for it and my Dealer charges $20.00 to ship it anywhere in the lower 48 thru the post office including CA. I will post some pictures later this week of it or email maddog5672@yahoo.com for some. I will consider a blue 3rd gen 5.5 Colt SAA in 44spl for a trade or a 44 spl. deringer or if you have something useful that does not eat, I would consider it too. I am also looking for a small travel trailer. (14 to 19 ft with full bathroom and towable, can be older but in good shape) If you want to talk about something shoot me an email and I will give you a call.

Thanks

:angry::angry: Maddog McCoy :angry::angry:

I am also looking for a small travel trailer. (14 to 19 ft with full bathroom and towable, can be older but in good shape) If you want to talk about something shoot me an email and I will give you a call.

Thanks

:angry::angry: Maddog McCoy :angry::angry:

On your travel trailer, Allie Mo was/is looking for the same type of trailer but she wants a new one or close. You might check her post on this subject. It was just a couple of weeks ago.

Shenny

Shenny,

I got a good idea of what I want in a trailer. It will be number 4. I had a small one once and kept getting bigger ones but I now know just what I want. I am looking for a small bunk house, It would have 2 bunk beds, shower and toilet , table and chairs and microwave and fridge. It will be just right for me and I have stayed in the other ones enough to know what I need. I doubt my 3/4 ton extented cab long bed Dodge Ram with the 6 cyl Cummins will notice I hooked it on. As long as it is in good shape for towing, I don't care too much about the year and I don't want a fifth wheel as i carry a lot stuff in the bed of my truck. I get lots of places and would travel a 1000 miles for the right deal.

Anybody got one?

Maddog

I will be taking this to the CADA show this weekend and trading if this weekend if nobody wants it. I am dropping the price for the rest of the week.

Maddog5672@yahoo.com

Maddog

Archived