SASS Wire Forum

Qaddafi just about done - Tripoli seized by rebels

Bout time that murderous villian is done.

GG

=====================================================

Maybe we'll see him hanging by the heels from a lamppost, like Italian partisans did with Mussolini in WWII.

=====================================================

Maybe we'll see him hanging by the heels from a lamppost, like Italian partisans did with Mussolini in WWII.

That is one way I would believe he is dead.... he has been very hard to kill over the years.

And Yes I will be surprised to see him replaced by a western friendly democracy

Folks, don't count your chickens before they're in power and bringing humane stability to Libya. All these revolutions going on in this Arab Spring are just that, REVOLUTIONS! Not every revolution turns out the way ours did 200+ years ago.

Think of Tehran in 1979. A US backed dictator was thrown out in a revolution. It wasn't democracy that sprung up there.

I just read that people are in the streets chanting "It's over, frizz-head!" :lol:

As to the future..gaddafi was never a friend to the U.S, he hated us..Although it's highly unlikely he'll be replaced with anyone who will like us any better..

Hating us seems to be a popular fad over there, although they do love our money.. :angry:

There isn't any indication that an Islamist movement has a foothold in Libya. The revolution, like most the other ones underway is interested mostly in democracy and capitalism.

Mo-hummer was a lunatic beast and had to go. Like Hussein. And Assad.

Just call me a pessimist I guess. But I do not expect anything beneficial to the USA to come out of this except that the gorilla, Gaddafi is no longer in charge. He was an animal when he came to power and

he never looked back. I am hopeful that the change will not cost us any more american $$$$, but that too seems to be just a lovely dream.

There isn't any indication that an Islamist movement has a foothold in Libya. The revolution, like most the other ones underway is interested mostly in democracy and capitalism.

Mo-hummer was a lunatic beast and had to go. Like Hussein. And Assad.

Agree - there are many folks over there that actually would like to embrace a more westernized life and commerce - but if they voice that they risk being killed along with their families by the Islamic government rulers...Iran is a prime example. Good people - Bad government...which is the case for most countries I reckon.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Uh...hmmm...uh...you don't think Obama is going to take credit for this, do you? :blink:

Bout time that murderous villian is done.

GG

Well good for them! I think maybe we should prepare a party right here in the saloon if they do it right!

I'll help: I'll open the winders and get my leaf blower out to spruce the place up a bit and re spit-shine the glass at the bar, so's everyone can have a clean drink without so much dust in it.

Does anybody know how to play the pianow?

Deja, can you sing? I think some good, ole bouncy tune would make the thing work.

Archived