SASS Wire Forum

fs / ft 357 sig brass (Sold)

Denver Don

I have some empty mixed 357 Sig Bras for sale i think there is 50 or so would have to count it, i got it by mistake thought i was buying 357 mag brass..... will trade for 38/357, 44, 44-40, 45 lc brass or take $15.00 ppd

Thanks

I'll take that deal. Don't have anything to trade. 50 for 15 sounds good to me. Send me your address so's I can sends ya some money.

i just dug em out ta count em, just to be sure, most of em need cleaned and i noticed 1 that has dings in it so you may want to pitch it, mixed brass / nickle and i was way off on how many i thought i had, i counted 27 in nickle and 47 in brass so 74 total, but the price is what i said 15.00 for all, will send ya a pm in.

Got your pm Don. I saw your o ther post. What color are the ruger grips? Are they the laminated wood? If you could find out if they will fit a vaquaro I may be interested in them as well.:D

Dont think they are laminated ... sold wood i believe they are rosewood but wont swear to it, never have been good at wood except i know what knoty pine is, look good, in a house .... anyway they will fit Ruger New Model Single Six, New Model Blackhawk, Vaquero, New Model Super Blackhawk with round trigger guard and Old Army. (Not for Bisley Vaquero, Bird’s Head Vaquero or Hunter models) there are used but nice shape and still have the ruger medallion in them. hope that answers your question.

Sounds good Don I'll take them too. So you need 15 for the brass and 25 for the grips. I will try the Pay Pal thing first so look there tomorrow. If I can't figure that out I'll let you know. Thanks Don.

Sounds good Don I'll take them too. So you need 15 for the brass and 25 for the grips. I will try the Pay Pal thing first so look there tomorrow. If I can't figure that out I'll let you know. Thanks Don.

sounds good .... i will go ahead and box-em up ..... and keep my eyes pealed...

Archived