SASS Wire Forum

12 Days without a computer

Big Jake1001

I left for a trip to Hawaii 0:600 Monday Aug.8th-Aug 18th. No news-radio-confuzers-TV. Just eating some of the BEST food on the Planet, Snorkeling with the fisheys, laying around the hot tub and pool, relaxing and not worrying about anything in the World.

What did I miss??? Any thing??? My home is still here. I thought not reading the SASS wire and Saloon(ACS) would be hard...NOT!!!!

I could spend the next 3 days reading all that went on while I was gone...but....I can also just ask....What Happened?

Big Jake

I left for a trip to Hawaii 0:600 Monday Aug.8th-Aug 18th. No news-radio-confuzers-TV. Just eating some of the BEST food on the Planet, Snorkeling with the fisheys, laying around the hot tub and pool, relaxing and not worrying about anything in the World.

What did I miss??? Any thing??? My home is still here. I thought not reading the SASS wire and Saloon(ACS) would be hard...NOT!!!!

I could spend the next 3 days reading all that went on while I was gone...but....I can also just ask....What Happened?

Big Jake

See pages 1 - 4 for the details . .

SC

Yep...same thing happened when we went to Hawaii earlier this year :lol:

In about 3 weeks I will be in Wyoming on a wilderness pack in Elk hunt and be gone for about 2 weeks....think I'll miss all this? Yep....NOT :ph34r:

Big Jake

Jake, I think you did the right thing, and if I could, I'd love to do the same thing.

Cool! We went to the Big Island a couple three years ago, did lots of fun stuff. Went snorkeling right in front of Capt. Cook's monument in Kealakakua (sp?) Bay, it was stinking AWESOME! Lots of neat fish, coral, etc. just a few yards from the drop off into the abyss. Hope to go back someday.

JHC

Cool! We went to the Big Island a couple three years ago, did lots of fun stuff. Went snorkeling right in front of Capt. Cook's monument in Kealakakua (sp?) Bay, it was stinking AWESOME! Lots of neat fish, coral, etc. just a few yards from the drop off into the abyss. Hope to go back someday.

JHC

When we go snorkeling, we take a bag of Funions Rings, and feed the fish. They come in the hundreds and your surrounded by them. Cool for taking underwater pictures.

We saw a Humuhumunukunuku yada yada blah blah whatever fish. Just sayin'

Big Jake

When we go snorkeling, we take a bag of Funions Rings, and feed the fish. They come in the hundreds and your surrounded by them. Cool for taking underwater pictures.

We saw a Humuhumunukunuku yada yada blah blah whatever fish. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Googled the fish name, actually got some hits. It's right purty, how does it taste fried up?

Deja got engaged....and she ain't tellin' with who either :) :) :) :)

I did???? Gosh.. can ya fill me in cuz I don't know who to thank.. lol

Googled the fish name, actually got some hits. It's right purty, how does it taste fried up?

Well, being the Hawaiian State fish, I never thought about eating them. Prolly get 25 to life pounding POI at some Luau for tourists. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived