SASS Wire Forum

Why does the House get Dirty

Aunt Jen

I'd like to know why the house gets dirty. You know? You clean, scrub, clean, wipe, dust, sanitize....in April, and then one day in March you wake up and someone has sneaked into your house and dumped a load of dirt on the floors, and dog hair, and dumped some kind of silt all over the books and counters, and all the dishes look exactly like someone ate off them and never washed them? :blush:

What is this? Like, hoards of little dirt fairies flying in through the vents to sabotage the place? :angry:

There oughta be a law.

GREMLINS......

The little cusses even eat my food, let the dogs out, and strew stuffed animals all over the house....

They hide stuff and move things too,

AT least they leave my GARLIC alone.

:blink::wacko::lol:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

GREMLINS......

The little cusses even eat my food, let the dogs out, and strew stuffed animals all over the house....

They hide stuff and move things too,

AT least they leave my GARLIC alone.

:blink::wacko::lol:

JJJ-D

I understand. At my house, they even sometimes dig in the garbage and pee the floor. :lol:

For one thing, your calendar is running backwards if you cleaned in April then realized in March it had gotten messy again.

No....

If ya clean once a year it don't...

JJJ-D

Every year I hook up the leaf blower, open the windows, and thoroughly clean the house. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so....

But it gets dirty again for no reason I can see. It just happens, but it doesn't seem right.

iPhone

Some of the animal fur might be coming from my house. With a lab and two cats, it blows across the floor like tumbleweeds around here. ^_^

=========================================================

Our two golden retrievers breed dust-and-doghair bunnies that hide under the beds and furniture.

B) I got a cleaning lady. No I'm not one of them rich folks but I am single and hate to clean. My friend's wife cleans houses part time and I was lucky enough to get on her schedule. Once a month and she does a fantastic job!;) Rye

I'd like to know why the house gets dirty. There oughta be a law.

The House gets dirty 'cause we keep electin' poltroons, thieves, scalawags and other assorted rascals to Congress! :blink::lol:;) 'Course, the same thing goes for the Senate, too! :o:P

Every year I hook up the leaf blower, open the windows, and thoroughly clean the house. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so....

But it gets dirty again for no reason I can see. It just happens, but it doesn't seem right.

iPhone

Try the hose next time AJ... I like the fresh spring rain look.. lol

B) I got a cleaning lady. No I'm not one of them rich folks but I am single and hate to clean. My friend's wife cleans houses part time and I was lucky enough to get on her schedule. Once a month and she does a fantastic job!;) Rye

I clean my own mess.. But I got a few tips from my step mom growing up. I take my shoes off before I enter the house.. (uh never)... lol.. I do wipe things off before putting them back in the refrig cuz I hate to clean the refrig mostly the little plastic tray thingers bug me. I have a coffee table with drawers (think drag and dunk).. lol. I use a quilt or comforter on my bed so you can hide messy sheets all crumpled from a night with the rat dog.. I use to put my dishes rinsed in the dishwasher... Now I simply try to wash as I use. My house is messy compare to how clean I use to keep it buty ou know Rat never complains... lol Toilets and bleach end of story.. lol

I've been waiting several months for the wind to come up here in the desert. I seem to be away when it happens so I ain't here to open all the windows and beat the floor to get all the dirt and gravel moving out the door.

I do keep a shovel close by in case the rocks get too big. ;^)

We've got two labs that shed more than they weigh each summer. Haven't figured out how that's possible! <_<

Archived