SASS Wire Forum

TOP GUN, annual Okeechobee Match in ON!

Buffalo Brady #24830Life

Howdy! The Okeechobee Marshals are sponsoring their Annual Match, Top Gun, at the OK Corral Gun Club in Okeechobee, FL.

Here are some of the details:

* Two-Day, 10 Stage, Total Time match Dec 2-4

* Friday side matches

* Saturday nite banquet included

* RV campsites available (more info to follow)

* Host club is the new OK Corral Gun Club ( www.okcorralgunclub.com )

* Top Gun and Category Winner shoot off!

We now have an interactive application up on our website that you can fill out, send from automatically, and then print out and attach your payment.

Go to www.okeechobeemarshals.com and click on the FORMS AND INFORMATION link at the top of the homepage. You will also find our club application form and other forms that are interactive, including our Club Membership Form and monthly match pre-registration form and waiver (these save time when you come to a regular match!)

Please be sure to also fill out, print, and send the Waiver form when you send in your application with payment!

Hotels:

Our host range, the OK Corral Gun Club (www.okcorralgunclub.com), has secured great discounts at two local hotels, the Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn in Okeechobee. Here is the information:

Hampton Hotel link:

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=PN005VRLT2T10CSGBJC3EWQ?ctyhocn=OBEFLHX

Standard room $89; with discount $69

Suite with Kitchenette $139; with discount $99

Discount Code: OK Corral

*MUST CALL FOR DISCOUNT: Tel: 1-863-824-0003

Holiday Inn Express link:

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/okeechobee/okewr/hoteldetail

Standard Room $89 with discount $79

Discount code: IJOTH

Additional 5% off room rate with N.R. A. Membership Card

Contact me if you need more information and hope to see you there! :blush:

way cool!!!!!! This has the makings to be one of the premier clubs and ranges, I was gonna say FL, but who knows ......

Cheyenne

I made the trip for the inaugural local match last weekend and this new range can only be described with one word:

WOW!

And I ain't a club member.

Absolutely the finest of everything. Can you imagine a bath facility at the stages with A/C and flush toilets! The club house has to be seen, best of everything. A shower at the end of your match. Range managers are super. Should double the pleasure of your shooting experience.

By the way, bring all your clay bird shotguns. Wobble trap, sporting clays, etc. to be had.

This venue will be a premier destination for the Northern cowboys. Can't wait for the Florida State Black Powder and Top Gun annual matches.

Amarillo Rattler

Archived