SASS Wire Forum

Chronic Chronicle problems

Col. Roosevelt

I have been recieving the chronicle by emailsince the first of the year. This went well mostly and i was able to save them in a folder to read again when i wanted. In june the link did not work, and again in july same thing. the office has tried to help me to no avail. this month i have not seen the chronicle yet. The email opens fine the link does not load the chronicle, (PDF file not online). It starts and then stops doing anything. Computer is not locked up, I can wander at will through any place i want as soon as i close the shortstopped link. Anybody else have this problem?

I have been recieving the chronicle by emailsince the first of the year. This went well mostly and i was able to save them in a folder to read again when i wanted. In june the link did not work, and again in july same thing. the office has tried to help me to no avail. this month i have not seen the chronicle yet. The email opens fine the link does not load the chronicle, (PDF file not online). It starts and then stops doing anything. Computer is not locked up, I can wander at will through any place i want as soon as i close the shortstopped link. Anybody else have this problem?

Bearcat,

Did you try to right click the link and selecting "Save As", downloading the file to a folder on your computer, then opening the PDF with Adobe Acrobat. You could also update your Adobe Acrobat, that may help.

I could try to send you the files, but they are about 12MB in size; some email providers limit the attachment size one can download. I think that Gmail will allow the file size.

Good luck,

JSS

:FlagAm: Are you using "Firefox" browser? Is, so just try regular "Internet Explorer". I have found several programs that do not fully function through FireFox.

JS i believe this is the second time you have come through for me. Problem solved. Thanks! Saukvalley thanks for the idea would have tried different browser if JS had not solved it. I am using IE7 at this time, and try to keep things as simple on computers as possible.

JS i believe this is the second time you have come through for me. Problem solved. Thanks! Saukvalley thanks for the idea would have tried different browser if JS had not solved it. I am using IE7 at this time, and try to keep things as simple on computers as possible.

Your welcome Bearcat.

JSS

Archived