SASS Wire Forum

Possum Trot

I'll be head'n up the festivities at Possum Trot this weekend, so you know what that means!!! I shore would like to see a large turnout! I'll be there Friday night to get the party before the match started, but I need a few of my rowdy friends to help me out. How about it, Tombstone,Boozy Creek,Fast Harley,Shaddai, Rowdy, Blackwater, and anyone else that would like to have a little fun. I'm shore Miss Iron Maiden can fix you up with a cabin if need be. Come on out and see us!

I'll be head'n up the festivities at Possum Trot this weekend, so you know what that means!!! I shore would like to see a large turnout! I'll be there Friday night to get the party before the match started, but I need a few of my rowdy friends to help me out. How about it, Tombstone,Boozy Creek,Fast Harley,Shaddai, Rowdy, Blackwater, and anyone else that would like to have a little fun. I'm shore Miss Iron Maiden can fix you up with a cabin if need be. Come on out and see us!

I'm all in Brother!! Been packin' an' sech fer a week!

I sent Rowdy all the stages fer Smokeout and I think I.M. and Ringer have the first six.

Won't get there 'til early Sat. A.M. 'cause I gots a gig here in town Friday night.

Imis and his lovely girlfriend will be there also.

You orta' facebook Hatfield and chivy him inta' comin'! :lol:

Of yeah! Shaddai said he'd be there!

It's been way too long since I've shot with y'all, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to miss this one. They're shipping me out west for 2 weeks on a business trip. We will definitely be there in Sept., and of course in Oct! Enjoy yourselves and squeeze a lemon for me!

Boozy

I heard from Widder 'n' he's got chores this weekend. Long Gulch and Miss Roma is a maybe!

Not this weekend but I'll be there the end of October.

I wish we could be there and someday we will but it's not going to happen this year.

Hi y'all. Will we see you at Gunsmoke?

Here's a hug from Hatfield! :lol:

Hi y'all. Will we see you at Gunsmoke?

Here's a hug from Hatfield! :lol:

Yes you will see us at Gunsmoke this year. Sent in our application and got our confirmation just the other day. Yeeee Haaaa!

Lead Band, don't know for sure if that question was for me but if it was, yes we do shoot on Sundays here. Schedule is on our website at www.goddardcowboys.com.

HUGS back to Hatfield!! :wub: Heck, here's HUGS for all our friends in those parts! We'll be thinking of you having fun at Possum Trot!

You all still shoot on Sundays too?

We've kinda' abandoned shooting on Sundays. If enough folks hang around I'm sure it can be arranged with a little notice.

I have to get back to Nashville this weekend so, not me.

Good to hear from ya'! We missed you at True Grit!

I'll be head'n up the festivities at Possum Trot this weekend, so you know what that means!!! I shore would like to see a large turnout! I'll be there Friday night to get the party before the match started, but I need a few of my rowdy friends to help me out. How about it, Tombstone,Boozy Creek,Fast Harley,Shaddai, Rowdy, Blackwater, and anyone else that would like to have a little

fun. I'm shore Miss Iron Maiden can fix you up with a cabin

if need be. Come on out and see us!

Is this the possum trot Ky? My wife grew up in that area.

Lead Ringer

Portland, OR

Archived